Login Register






To people whining about losing stuff. filter_list
Author
Message
RE: To people whining about losing stuff. #61
(11-02-2013, 09:38 PM)Lord English Wrote: Me in a nutshell. Gotta love dat coal.

Coal takes forever to mine, I end up getting bored and stuff.

Reply

RE: To people whining about losing stuff. #62
(11-03-2013, 05:13 PM)Tear Wrote: Coal takes forever to mine, I end up getting bored and stuff.

Its not boring when you need it to smelt and cook though, right?

Reply

RE: To people whining about losing stuff. #63
(11-03-2013, 05:40 PM)Feat Wrote: Its not boring when you need it to smelt and cook though, right?

It's still boring.
I'd rather find 5 diamonds than get 64 coal.
Id rather get a pick and an enchantment table, get fortune and efficiency, and then break coal in like 1/2 of a second and get 4x the drops.

Reply

RE: To people whining about losing stuff. #64
(11-03-2013, 05:45 PM)Tear Wrote: It's still boring.
I'd rather find 5 diamonds than get 64 coal.

Trust me when I say, mining diamonds is JUST as boring.

Reply

RE: To people whining about losing stuff. #65
(11-03-2013, 05:46 PM)Feat Wrote: Trust me when I say, mining diamonds is JUST as boring.

Finding it is, yes.

Reply

RE: To people whining about losing stuff. #66
(11-03-2013, 05:47 PM)Tear Wrote: Finding it is, yes.

Its boring finding diamonds in general.

Reply

RE: To people whining about losing stuff. #67
(11-03-2013, 05:47 PM)Feat Wrote: Its boring finding diamonds in general.

Not really.
Do you realize how much I jizz whenever I find diamonds without xraying?

Reply

RE: To people whining about losing stuff. #68
(11-03-2013, 05:48 PM)Tear Wrote: Not really.
Do you realize how much I jizz whenever I find diamonds without xraying?

Do you know how easy it is to find diamonds without x-ray? If you find one, the next one is most likely 20-40 blocks away.

Reply

RE: To people whining about losing stuff. #69
(11-03-2013, 05:49 PM)Feat Wrote: Do you know how easy it is to find diamonds without x-ray? If you find one, the next one is most likely 20-40 blocks away.

Not really lol, when I mine for diamonds: Diamonds here - Diamonds 500x35907^3 away.

Reply

RE: To people whining about losing stuff. #70
(11-03-2013, 05:53 PM)Tear Wrote: Not really lol, when I mine for diamonds: Diamonds here - Diamonds 500x35907^3 away.

It's easy to find diamonds if you find a cave between layer 12-10
[Image: dHJ4Beo.gif]
Hidden Lesson: Reactions are always instinctive whereas responses are always well thought of.

Reply