Login Register






How far has everyone gotten yet? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: How far has everyone gotten yet? #41
(11-01-2013, 04:38 PM)OversouL Wrote: Did you take Tear's potions and other stuff?

I left ages before he posted that, ask him yourself. I have no reason to raid you when I can't even remember the fucking cords. Plus why would I raid you guys? I helped you guys.

Reply

RE: How far has everyone gotten yet? #42
(11-01-2013, 10:35 PM)Feat Wrote: I left ages before he posted that, ask him yourself. I have no reason to raid you when I can't even remember the fucking cords. Plus why would I raid you guys? I helped you guys.

I doubt it was Feat.

Anyways, I have recovered!

Reply

RE: How far has everyone gotten yet? #43
(11-02-2013, 01:04 AM)Tear Wrote: I doubt it was Feat.

Anyways, I have recovered!

I'm still wanting that Obsidian, Tear.
Gimme gimme.

EDIT: My house doubles up as a printing office. I'll write you in a yaoi if you gimme.
[Image: qOXNZIL.png]

Reply

RE: How far has everyone gotten yet? #44
(11-02-2013, 01:04 AM)Tear Wrote: I doubt it was Feat.

Anyways, I have recovered!

Just ask for some WorldGuard.

Reply

RE: How far has everyone gotten yet? #45
(11-02-2013, 01:06 AM)Feat Wrote: Just ask for some WorldGuard.

I think Oni said 40x40.
I need more like 700x700.

Reply

RE: How far has everyone gotten yet? #46
(11-02-2013, 01:57 AM)Tear Wrote: I think Oni said 40x40.
I need more like 700x700.

He said 50x50x50*

Reply

RE: How far has everyone gotten yet? #47
(11-02-2013, 01:58 AM)Feat Wrote: He said 50x50x50*

Well that is nothing compared to my base anyways :l

Land: 300x300x50

Underground: 700x700x60

Reply

RE: How far has everyone gotten yet? #48
(11-01-2013, 10:35 PM)Feat Wrote: I left ages before he posted that, ask him yourself. I have no reason to raid you when I can't even remember the fucking cords. Plus why would I raid you guys? I helped you guys.

(11-02-2013, 01:04 AM)Tear Wrote: I doubt it was Feat.

Anyways, I have recovered!

Does that mean I'm the only one left in our base???? How could you guys left me... Stressed lol
[Image: dHJ4Beo.gif]
Hidden Lesson: Reactions are always instinctive whereas responses are always well thought of.

Reply

RE: How far has everyone gotten yet? #49
(11-02-2013, 09:22 AM)OversouL Wrote: Does that mean I'm the only one left in our base???? How could you guys left me... Stressed lol

Feat left us, I was bored for hours, I looked for a new base.
I was still going to live at home sometimes but I hardly ever see you online.

Reply

RE: How far has everyone gotten yet? #50
(11-02-2013, 02:18 PM)Tear Wrote: Feat left us, I was bored for hours, I looked for a new base.
I was still going to live at home sometimes but I hardly ever see you online.

I wake up 4 PM everyday. Don't have much time. XD Oh well I guess I'll have to find someone to live with. Sad
[Image: dHJ4Beo.gif]
Hidden Lesson: Reactions are always instinctive whereas responses are always well thought of.

Reply