Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 7,934
Threads: 708
As of late, what is your favorite song? 11-01-2013, 03:56 PM
#1
Well considering the thread of "favorite song" doesn't get that much attention I decided to make this one instead.
As of late it has to be Wake me up - acivii
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 77
Threads: 2
RE: As of late, what is your favorite song? 11-01-2013, 04:07 PM
#2
After I just found "Undiscovered Colors" by The Flashbulb again, I've fallen in love with it.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 7,934
Threads: 708
RE: As of late, what is your favorite song? 11-01-2013, 04:08 PM
#3
I've never heard it, sounds pretty interesting though.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 854
Threads: 452
RE: As of late, what is your favorite song? 11-03-2013, 07:33 PM
#6
Rawtekk - Snowflakes or Vose - My Mind
These songs have been my favorites for a while >_>
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 438
Threads: 53
RE: As of late, what is your favorite song? 11-03-2013, 08:11 PM
#7
I will answer your question with another question.
What does the fox say?
I'm out. Y'all needa sense of humor. Peace.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 1,572
Threads: 71
RE: As of late, what is your favorite song? 11-03-2013, 09:56 PM
#9
Hmm... either:
Fragments of time - Daft Punk
Or
Let me go - Kaskade
BACK UNDER YOUR BEDS
TRY TO GET A GOOD NIGHT'S SLEEP NOW
•