Login Register






A Sinisterly Pirate Bay? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: A Sinisterly Pirate Bay? #61
(10-18-2013, 11:36 PM)Versace Wrote: If Oni decides to do this aren't there many legal actions that could be taken?

Depends on where the site's host is located really, plus how popular the site gets.


RE: A Sinisterly Pirate Bay? #62
(10-18-2013, 11:36 PM)Versace Wrote: If Oni decides to do this aren't there many legal actions that could be taken?

There is already a bunch of pirating and other illegal activities that go on here. Thing is we're offshore so it doesn't matter.


A Sinisterly Pirate Bay? #63
We need some movement being made on this.
#MakeSinisterlySexyAgain


RE: A Sinisterly Pirate Bay? #64
Yep a good idea, at least if oni can open new section for Bittorrent Discussion , it would be nice idea too.


A Sinisterly Pirate Bay? #65
(11-09-2013, 05:11 PM)GodFather Wrote: Yep a good idea, at least if oni can open new section for Bittorrent Discussion , it would be nice idea too.

Oni seems to be avoiding the topic. Legal reasons I guess.
#MakeSinisterlySexyAgain


A Sinisterly Pirate Bay? #66
(10-09-2013, 02:39 PM)Oni Wrote: It's not being planned yet, so I don't have an answer.

If I setup a beautiful torrent site, and get mad content, would you make it official and on SL's domain, or should I not bother.
#MakeSinisterlySexyAgain


RE: A Sinisterly Pirate Bay? #67
What happened to this great idea? It just suddenly died.


Re: RE: A Sinisterly Pirate Bay? #68
(11-13-2013, 12:42 AM)Adorapuff Wrote: If I setup a beautiful torrent site, and get mad content, would you make it official and on SL's domain, or should I not bother.

Possibly.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)


RE: A Sinisterly Pirate Bay? #69
I actually really like this idea, private torrent sites are teh titz.


RE: A Sinisterly Pirate Bay? #70
(11-13-2013, 12:42 AM)Adorapuff Wrote: If I setup a beautiful torrent site, and get mad content, would you make it official and on SL's domain, or should I not bother.

1'd tot4lly throw my b4ll 1n th4t p4rk.

(12-29-2013, 12:57 PM)Sparks Wrote: What happened to this great idea? It just suddenly died.

Just br1ng 1t b4ck to l1f3. Pl41n 4nd s1mpl3.
[Image: qOXNZIL.png]