Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 80
Threads: 19
Just Finished HighSchool DxD 10-18-2013, 01:21 AM
#1
Hey everyone i just Finished highschool DxD an amazing series watched both seasons the second one was subed but still worth it imo, whats your though on the series and will there be season 3?
•
Fourteen Years of Service
Posts: 900
Threads: 52
RE: Just Finished HighScholl DxD 10-18-2013, 03:08 AM
#2
Congratulations, are you going to college now?
Jabber: charon@exploit.im
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 2,248
Threads: 135
RE: Just Finished HighSchool DxD 10-18-2013, 10:56 AM
#4
Sounds kinda cool.
Not my thing, though.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 1,948
Threads: 240
RE: Just Finished HighSchool DxD 10-20-2013, 09:34 PM
#6
I couldn't even finish this series. There was just too many boobs my penis couldn't take it. It's a shame man. :/
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 321
Threads: 34
RE: Just Finished HighSchool DxD 10-20-2013, 09:55 PM
#7
I also finished High School DxD/New a couple of weeks ago. I think they should continue the story with a 3rd season. I enjoyed it completely!
Not just I, but everyone misses you.
![[Image: CCC_smal2.gif]](http://www.cigar.no/images/CCC_smal2.gif)
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 3,037
Threads: 177
RE: Just Finished HighSchool DxD 10-21-2013, 07:48 PM
#10
I enjoy the Anime and Manga for the boobs part, but the story was really good and had potential so I picked up the light novel, and found that it became serious and wasn't for the penis as much as a good read. If you want something more serious and enjoyable pick the light novel up at Baka-Tsuki, great read imho.
Forgot the mention that it is MUCH farther in the story than the Anime and Manga. They have already fought Dragons in it! xD
•