Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 87
Threads: 11
What other forums are you on? 10-15-2013, 02:57 AM
#1
Do you have any other forums you use? If not then whats your favorite thing about this forum?
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 2,622
Threads: 96
RE: What other forums are you on? 10-15-2013, 03:04 AM
#2
No other forums at the moment. Don't really have the time or will at the moment - no other communities seem as appealing. I like this one because it's just like DZ. Nice, tight-knit community with decent activity.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 386
Threads: 42
RE: What other forums are you on? 10-15-2013, 03:04 AM
#3
HF - I use the most
FK - I have like 30 posts
TTG - They banned my ass 6 times now
______________________________
My favorite thing about this forum is the small community, I would like a bigger one but not one as big as HF.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 310
Threads: 10
RE: What other forums are you on? 10-15-2013, 06:58 AM
#4
I am usually on HF the most. :3
As you can see by the post count on that forum. ;3
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 4,192
Threads: 125
RE: What other forums are you on? 10-15-2013, 07:08 AM
#5
None.
Sinisterly is my only home.
🍫 🍬 🎀
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 1,948
Threads: 240
RE: What other forums are you on? 10-15-2013, 07:19 AM
#6
Well I was on CC and LF and DZ. CC merged with DZ DZ merged with SL Lf got sued. Fuck HF. Yeah only SL. :/
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 700
Threads: 19
RE: What other forums are you on? 10-15-2013, 07:24 AM
#7
HF - friend rooted it, perm banned 3 times
VIPHF - rooted it, perm banned twice
FK - rooted it, perm banned
Real Life - rooted it, perm banned, evaded, God's pissed
SL - rooted it, not yet noticed and perm banned
PGP
Sign: F202 79C9 76F7 40BB 54EC 494F 5DEF 1D70 14C1 C4CC
Encrypt: A5B3 1B21 55E1 80AF 4C6E DE83 467B 8EFC 3DEE 681C
Auth: CD55 E8A5 1A08 2933 8BA6 BC88 D81F 1943 739A 3C47
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 350
Threads: 60
RE: What other forums are you on? 10-15-2013, 07:28 AM
#9
HF
TF
AU
LF
HF
MB
OC
TC
AF
That's about all I think
•