Login Register






What other forums are you on? filter_list
Author
Message
What other forums are you on? #1
Do you have any other forums you use? If not then whats your favorite thing about this forum?

Reply

RE: What other forums are you on? #2
No other forums at the moment. Don't really have the time or will at the moment - no other communities seem as appealing. I like this one because it's just like DZ. Nice, tight-knit community with decent activity.

Reply

RE: What other forums are you on? #3
HF - I use the most
FK - I have like 30 posts
TTG - They banned my ass 6 times now
______________________________

My favorite thing about this forum is the small community, I would like a bigger one but not one as big as HF.
My Ask.FM
Text Me 952-225-2604
[Image: A5wkQ7J.png]

Reply

RE: What other forums are you on? #4
I am usually on HF the most. :3
As you can see by the post count on that forum. ;3

Reply

RE: What other forums are you on? #5
None.

Sinisterly is my only home.
[Image: tenor.gif]

🍫  🍬 🎀

Reply

RE: What other forums are you on? #6
Well I was on CC and LF and DZ. CC merged with DZ DZ merged with SL Lf got sued. Fuck HF. Yeah only SL. :/
[Image: xlbdwZT.png]

Reply

RE: What other forums are you on? #7
HF - friend rooted it, perm banned 3 times
VIPHF - rooted it, perm banned twice
FK - rooted it, perm banned
Real Life - rooted it, perm banned, evaded, God's pissed

SL - rooted it, not yet noticed and perm banned
PGP
Sign: F202 79C9 76F7 40BB 54EC 494F 5DEF 1D70 14C1 C4CC
Encrypt: A5B3 1B21 55E1 80AF 4C6E DE83 467B 8EFC 3DEE 681C
Auth: CD55 E8A5 1A08 2933 8BA6 BC88 D81F 1943 739A 3C47

Reply

RE: What other forums are you on? #8
HF: Trolling (4-5 bans)
SL: Ew I dunno why I'm still here
LF (Now just leak): lols good site
AB: SHH It's a secret for now Wink

Reply

RE: What other forums are you on? #9
HF
TF
AU
LF
HF
MB
OC
TC
AF

That's about all I think

Reply

RE: What other forums are you on? #10
(10-15-2013, 07:28 AM)Nam Duong Wrote: HF
TF
AU
LF
HF
MB
OC
TC
AF

That's about all I think

You have no fucking life nam.

Reply