Login Register






Make a tut with me filter_list
Author
Message
Make a tut with me #1
I'm looking for someone who can cowrite a nice lengthy tut on buffer overflows with me. Reply or shoot me a pm if interested.
#MakeSinisterlySexyAgain

Reply

RE: Make a tut with me #2
Not really into the topic, but could fix mistakes, formualtions and phrasings before you post it ^^
[Image: R5aCcWV.png]

Reply

Make a tut with me #3
(10-12-2013, 06:55 PM)cressi97 Wrote: Not really into the topic, but could fix mistakes, formualtions and phrasings before you post it ^^

Honors English student, writing isn't a problem Smile
#MakeSinisterlySexyAgain

Reply

RE: Make a tut with me #4
(10-12-2013, 07:16 PM)Putin Wrote: Honors English student, writing isn't a problem Smile

Glad to hear that, good luck anyways ^^
[Image: R5aCcWV.png]

Reply

RE: Make a tut with me #5
Come on, can anyone at least contribute?
#MakeSinisterlySexyAgain

Reply

RE: Make a tut with me #6
I would help you out man, but I don't have a single clue what that is... Sorry man...

Reply

RE: Make a tut with me #7
In addition, I wan't to make a mega thread on Metaspoit.
#MakeSinisterlySexyAgain

Reply