Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 408
Threads: 18
RE: Secrets of the one above you. 08-25-2013, 02:51 AM
#111
Hitmarker is easy to confuse.
I reserve the right to change my opinion at a moments notice.
Those who amuse me get an imaginary piece of cheese.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 556
Threads: 47
RE: Secrets of the one above you. 08-25-2013, 02:52 AM
#112
Schizo is really smart and most likely passed every class ever.
Love to all the teachers, that said I wouldn't be shit.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 408
Threads: 18
RE: Secrets of the one above you. 08-25-2013, 02:54 AM
#113
Hitmarker doesn't know that I skipped my exams one year and now have to do all my exams in the same year. Not because I'm stupid. But because I'm a crazy bastard.
I reserve the right to change my opinion at a moments notice.
Those who amuse me get an imaginary piece of cheese.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 556
Threads: 47
RE: Secrets of the one above you. 08-25-2013, 02:56 AM
#114
Schizo is a psycho.
Love to all the teachers, that said I wouldn't be shit.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 556
Threads: 47
RE: Secrets of the one above you. 08-25-2013, 03:27 AM
#116
Schizo knows my secret.
Love to all the teachers, that said I wouldn't be shit.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 408
Threads: 18
RE: Secrets of the one above you. 08-25-2013, 03:31 AM
#117
Hitmarker wants Beyonce to be their waifu. :3
I reserve the right to change my opinion at a moments notice.
Those who amuse me get an imaginary piece of cheese.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 408
Threads: 18
RE: Secrets of the one above you. 08-25-2013, 03:49 AM
#119
Doctor can't spell my name right.
I reserve the right to change my opinion at a moments notice.
Those who amuse me get an imaginary piece of cheese.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 556
Threads: 47
RE: Secrets of the one above you. 08-25-2013, 03:52 AM
#120
Schizo is a unicorn.
Love to all the teachers, that said I wouldn't be shit.
•