Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 408
Threads: 18
RE: Secrets of the one above you. 08-25-2013, 02:35 AM
#101
Hitmarker doubts my ability to be more than one person.
I reserve the right to change my opinion at a moments notice.
Those who amuse me get an imaginary piece of cheese.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 556
Threads: 47
RE: Secrets of the one above you. 08-25-2013, 02:36 AM
#102
Schizo doesn't really have the ability to be more than one person, he told me.
Love to all the teachers, that said I wouldn't be shit.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 408
Threads: 18
RE: Secrets of the one above you. 08-25-2013, 02:38 AM
#103
Hitmarker is a lying little bugger. xD
I reserve the right to change my opinion at a moments notice.
Those who amuse me get an imaginary piece of cheese.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 556
Threads: 47
RE: Secrets of the one above you. 08-25-2013, 02:39 AM
#104
Schizo is a lying squirrel.
Love to all the teachers, that said I wouldn't be shit.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 408
Threads: 18
RE: Secrets of the one above you. 08-25-2013, 02:42 AM
#105
Hitmarker is really allergic to cheese.
I reserve the right to change my opinion at a moments notice.
Those who amuse me get an imaginary piece of cheese.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 556
Threads: 47
RE: Secrets of the one above you. 08-25-2013, 02:43 AM
#106
Schizo was lying about me being allergic to cheese.
Love to all the teachers, that said I wouldn't be shit.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 408
Threads: 18
RE: Secrets of the one above you. 08-25-2013, 02:45 AM
#107
Hitmarker was lying about my lying about Hitmarker being allergic to cheese.
I reserve the right to change my opinion at a moments notice.
Those who amuse me get an imaginary piece of cheese.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 556
Threads: 47
RE: Secrets of the one above you. 08-25-2013, 02:45 AM
#108
Schizo was lying about me lying about schizo lying about me being allergic to cheese.
Love to all the teachers, that said I wouldn't be shit.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 408
Threads: 18
RE: Secrets of the one above you. 08-25-2013, 02:48 AM
#109
Hitmarker has created a paradox the likes of which is likely to engulf the universe in less than an hour starting with the Andromeda galaxy.
I reserve the right to change my opinion at a moments notice.
Those who amuse me get an imaginary piece of cheese.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 556
Threads: 47
RE: Secrets of the one above you. 08-25-2013, 02:49 AM
#110
Schizo likes to confuse me.
Love to all the teachers, that said I wouldn't be shit.
•