Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 417
Threads: 75
Favorite Rapper? 08-02-2013, 12:44 PM
#1
If any of you have a favorite rapper who is it?
Mine is 50 cent. I would go to his concerts but there aren't any in the UK for a while and I think you have to be over 18 to go. The only concert I've been to is Justin Timberlake's lol.
The trick is to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days, Waiting for better ones ahead.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 601
Threads: 29
RE: Favorite Rapper? 08-02-2013, 06:24 PM
#2
I like JayZ the best man, his new album is the shit.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 55
Threads: 2
RE: Favorite Rapper? 08-02-2013, 06:38 PM
#3
I'm not sure on one to be honest. It'd probably be between Calvin Coolidge, Skizzy Mars, Kid Cudi, Kendrick Lamar, Sammy Adams, and Macklemore though. Lol
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 36
Threads: 1
RE: Favorite Rapper? 08-02-2013, 08:01 PM
#4
My favorite rapper would have to be.. Eminem.
Im tired of this new school shit to be honest.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 244
Threads: 39
RE: Favorite Rapper? 08-02-2013, 08:20 PM
#5
Eminent and Biggie.
I agree with you kasteen
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 237
Threads: 26
RE: Favorite Rapper? 08-02-2013, 08:54 PM
#6
Mine is probably Eminem or Lil Wayne.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 244
Threads: 39
RE: Favorite Rapper? 08-03-2013, 12:47 AM
#8
so put put my tape back on the rack, go run and tell yo friends my cds wack, I JUST DONT GIVE A FUCK!
- Eminem
lol
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 601
Threads: 29
RE: Favorite Rapper? 08-03-2013, 12:54 AM
#9
Eminem is actually a very talented rapper but i dont like his songs.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 105
Threads: 4
RE: Favorite Rapper? 08-03-2013, 02:02 AM
#10
Yung Jeezy all the way man!
•