Login Register






Where are you from? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Where are you from? #11
(08-14-2013, 08:52 AM)Mario Wrote: Metn, Lebanon (not stating the city not to get killed by this jealous Mario_Temp Tongue lmao)

hehe i could state it for you.
[Image: 15kReGX.png]

Reply

RE: Where are you from? #12
(08-14-2013, 08:57 AM)Jordan Wrote:
(08-14-2013, 08:52 AM)Mario Wrote: Metn, Lebanon (not stating the city not to get killed by this jealous Mario_Temp Tongue lmao)

hehe i could state it for you.

No thabks Tongue
:okay:

Reply

RE: Where are you from? #13
(08-14-2013, 09:47 AM)Mario Wrote:
(08-14-2013, 08:57 AM)Jordan Wrote:
(08-14-2013, 08:52 AM)Mario Wrote: Metn, Lebanon (not stating the city not to get killed by this jealous Mario_Temp Tongue lmao)

hehe i could state it for you.

No thabks Tongue

Thanks*
Love to all the teachers, that said I wouldn't be shit.

Reply

RE: Where are you from? #14
Bitch!
:okay:

Reply

RE: Where are you from? #15
(08-14-2013, 12:47 PM)Mario Wrote: Bitch!

I don't think bitch is a location.
Love to all the teachers, that said I wouldn't be shit.

Reply

RE: Where are you from? #16
I am from the UK.

Reply

RE: Where are you from? #17
How have I never seen this thread before? Haha.

I live in south-west England.
Yes, the UK. The land of the tea-eaters. The home of buttered scones. The heart of cold rain.
... I think I've said enough. Haha. Biggrin
I reserve the right to change my opinion at a moments notice.

Those who amuse me get an imaginary piece of cheese.

Reply

RE: Where are you from? #18
(08-21-2013, 01:24 PM)Schizo Wrote: How have I never seen this thread before? Haha.

I live in south-west England.
Yes, the UK. The land of the tea-eaters. The home of buttered scones. The heart of cold rain.
... I think I've said enough. Haha. Biggrin

Don't forget the Castle's and butlers ofcourse. xd

Reply

RE: Where are you from? #19
(08-21-2013, 01:49 PM)Xige Time Wrote:
(08-21-2013, 01:24 PM)Schizo Wrote: How have I never seen this thread before? Haha.

I live in south-west England.
Yes, the UK. The land of the tea-eaters. The home of buttered scones. The heart of cold rain.
... I think I've said enough. Haha. Biggrin

Don't forget the Castle's and butlers ofcourse. xd

Haha. Of course.
And the funny accents which, in reality, no one uses. Biggrin
I reserve the right to change my opinion at a moments notice.

Those who amuse me get an imaginary piece of cheese.

Reply

RE: Where are you from? #20
(08-21-2013, 01:53 PM)Schizo Wrote:
(08-21-2013, 01:49 PM)Xige Time Wrote:
(08-21-2013, 01:24 PM)Schizo Wrote: How have I never seen this thread before? Haha.

I live in south-west England.
Yes, the UK. The land of the tea-eaters. The home of buttered scones. The heart of cold rain.
... I think I've said enough. Haha. Biggrin

Don't forget the Castle's and butlers ofcourse. xd

Haha. Of course.
And the funny accents which, in reality, no one uses. Biggrin

*Say this in a very chavy london accent*
What you chatiin' init brav?

You mean that accent? Tongue

Reply