Login Register






Denied Story of a dog in japan ( True Story) filter_list
Author
Message
Story of a dog in japan ( True Story) #1
This always makes me cry. :cry: I just love dogs.
(This post was last modified: 08-28-2013, 02:26 PM by KyleWTF.)
[Image: dHJ4Beo.gif]
Hidden Lesson: Reactions are always instinctive whereas responses are always well thought of.

Reply

RE: Story of a dog in japan ( True Story) #2
I'm glad they didn't save Mari. Mari needs to stay with the puppies and take care of them. You can't just save Mari and leave the other 3 dogs to die. Not fair.
"If you look for the light, you can often find it. But if you look for the dark, that is all you will ever see.”


Reply

RE: Story of a dog in japan ( True Story) #3
(08-28-2013, 03:50 PM)Chaos Wrote: I'm glad they didn't save Mari. Mari needs to stay with the puppies and take care of them. You can't just save Mari and leave the other 3 dogs to die. Not fair.

I know, but they could've saved all of the dogs if the old man wasn't bleeding.
[Image: dHJ4Beo.gif]
Hidden Lesson: Reactions are always instinctive whereas responses are always well thought of.

Reply

RE: Story of a dog in japan ( True Story) #4
I know, but the little girl only wanted to save Mari, and Mari would have happily left with them leaving its 3 puppies behind to die. That left a bad impression on Mari for me,
"If you look for the light, you can often find it. But if you look for the dark, that is all you will ever see.”


Reply

RE: Story of a dog in japan ( True Story) #5
(08-28-2013, 04:01 PM)Chaos Wrote: I know, but the little girl only wanted to save Mari, and Mari would have happily left with them leaving its 3 puppies behind to die. That left a bad impression on Mari for me,

Maybe the girl just forgot to mention the three other dogs or isn't really necessary to be mentioned, since the common thing to do when they actually bring the dog is bring the whole family. :poop:
[Image: dHJ4Beo.gif]
Hidden Lesson: Reactions are always instinctive whereas responses are always well thought of.

Reply

RE: Story of a dog in japan ( True Story) #6
(08-28-2013, 04:06 PM)OversouL Wrote:
(08-28-2013, 04:01 PM)Chaos Wrote: I know, but the little girl only wanted to save Mari, and Mari would have happily left with them leaving its 3 puppies behind to die. That left a bad impression on Mari for me,

Maybe the girl just forgot to mention the three other dogs or isn't really necessary to be mentioned, since the common thing to do when they actually bring the dog is bring the whole family. :poop:

I don't know why the alerts don't work for me.

But I don't know. It sounded like she just wanted to hold on to Mari and carry him up there. But then again, I'm acting like this is exactly how it went down. lol. For all we know this never happened.
"If you look for the light, you can often find it. But if you look for the dark, that is all you will ever see.”


Reply

RE: Story of a dog in japan ( True Story) #7
(08-29-2013, 04:45 AM)Chaos Wrote:
(08-28-2013, 04:06 PM)OversouL Wrote:
(08-28-2013, 04:01 PM)Chaos Wrote: I know, but the little girl only wanted to save Mari, and Mari would have happily left with them leaving its 3 puppies behind to die. That left a bad impression on Mari for me,

Maybe the girl just forgot to mention the three other dogs or isn't really necessary to be mentioned, since the common thing to do when they actually bring the dog is bring the whole family. :poop:

I don't know why the alerts don't work for me.

But I don't know. It sounded like she just wanted to hold on to Mari and carry him up there. But then again, I'm acting like this is exactly how it went down. lol. For all we know this never happened.

This actually happened, remember the earthquake in japan?
[Image: dHJ4Beo.gif]
Hidden Lesson: Reactions are always instinctive whereas responses are always well thought of.

Reply