Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 775
Threads: 55
What kind of streaming software should i use ? 08-03-2013, 06:59 PM
#1
I was thinking of LiveStreaming some work on the community game in an hour or two but first i need to find a suitable streaming app.
I thought about Join.me and also about twitch streaming.
I want the stream to be lag free, though i can't guarantee since i will be BitCoin mining on my secondary GPU which is a lot better than my primary GPU.
Any tips ?
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 228
Threads: 35
RE: What kind of streaming software should i use ? 08-04-2013, 04:09 AM
#2
LiveStream with Procaster. It's free, plus lag free (relatively). Not to mention you can use any resolution, chat in game, etc.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 1,222
Threads: 227
RE: What kind of streaming software should i use ? 08-04-2013, 04:12 AM
#3
I just did my livestream with Join.me, I didn't have complaints. It was coding though.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 228
Threads: 35
RE: What kind of streaming software should i use ? 08-04-2013, 04:38 AM
#5
To be honest, I'm not too sure. The only FPS drop I ever see is ~ 10fps, and no computer performance is affected.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 131
Threads: 20
RE: What kind of streaming software should i use ? 08-04-2013, 06:59 AM
#6
Only thing you need for no lagg is a decent internet speed.... That's all the troubles I faced.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 336
Threads: 39
RE: What kind of streaming software should i use ? 08-04-2013, 08:57 AM
#7
I like to use twitch.tv, I've never had any problems with it and it's easy to use. I forgot the name of the program that I used to stream with, but I'll update this post once I find it.
Edit: It was xSplit.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 504
Threads: 18
RE: What kind of streaming software should i use ? 08-04-2013, 02:49 PM
#9
Don't use join.me lol, it sucks hard. Go for Twitch / Justin streaming, I have good experience with that. I've always used OBS (Open Broadcaster Software), it's free, has a lot of functionalities and it easy to use. If you need help with OBS then I could help you ^^. Looking forward to your stream.
•