Login Register






Guess The Next Poster [Classic Forum Game] filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Guess The Next Poster [Classic Forum Game] #81
(07-28-2013, 07:53 AM)Calm Wrote: Nope!

(07-28-2013, 05:36 AM)Eternity Wrote:
(07-28-2013, 05:31 AM)Calm Wrote: Nope!

Next up is Eternity, of course.

Well, shit.
Calm is next -.-

I might have seen this post and then not followed it just so you would be wrong. :angel:
Eternity is next!

How did you know o.O
The next one the the next one who post.
[Image: tumblr_m4vms28lYu1qj3ir1.gif]


RE: Guess The Next Poster [Classic Forum Game] #82
(07-28-2013, 08:09 AM)Eternity Wrote:
(07-28-2013, 07:53 AM)Calm Wrote: Nope!

(07-28-2013, 05:36 AM)Eternity Wrote:
(07-28-2013, 05:31 AM)Calm Wrote: Nope!

Next up is Eternity, of course.

Well, shit.
Calm is next -.-

I might have seen this post and then not followed it just so you would be wrong. :angel:
Eternity is next!

How did you know o.O
The next one the the next one who post.

You lose you need to say a name c:


RE: Guess The Next Poster [Classic Forum Game] #83
Eternity is next.
[Image: Chimpss_zpscb47769c.png?t=1375837462]


RE: Guess The Next Poster [Classic Forum Game] #84
No dawg I'm next brah, and the next is some nigga fag dude jooow...


RE: Guess The Next Poster [Classic Forum Game] #85
(07-28-2013, 10:39 AM)Platinum Wrote: No dawg I'm next brah, and the next is some nigga fag dude jooow...

You pretty much described me word for word. Next up is Eternity... as usual!


RE: Guess The Next Poster [Classic Forum Game] #86
(07-28-2013, 12:32 PM)Calm Wrote:
(07-28-2013, 10:39 AM)Platinum Wrote: No dawg I'm next brah, and the next is some nigga fag dude jooow...

You pretty much described me word for word. Next up is Eternity... as usual!

Jupp.
[Image: tumblr_m4vms28lYu1qj3ir1.gif]


RE: Guess The Next Poster [Classic Forum Game] #87
Again, you need to guess so you're wrong by default nub.

Next is Calm! Biggrin
[Image: WV5eQ42.jpg]

If you've got any questions regarding c++ or java, feel free to hit me up with a private message at any time.

http://adf.ly/UyTEk


RE: Guess The Next Poster [Classic Forum Game] #88
Wrong!

Next will be Love!
Don't you mind to look at my user-title?

[Image: w2bzKQY.png?1]



RE: Guess The Next Poster [Classic Forum Game] #89
Fuck Sad

This time will be Hexology Tongue
Don't you mind to look at my user-title?

[Image: w2bzKQY.png?1]



RE: Guess The Next Poster [Classic Forum Game] #90
How'd you know man, you just spooked me. But I bet the next poster is gonna be Platinum, just cause I know.
[Image: OkXCq.gif]