Login Register






Teen Wolf (TV Series) filter_list
Author
Message
Teen Wolf (TV Series) #1
Anyone watch it/like it?
I used to think it was one of the most stupid shows I've ever heard. But when I caved in and watched it on night last year during Winter break since it was Netflix I regretted not watching it sooner. Excluding some horrible effects on the show, it's actually pretty good. The story line is pretty suspenseful too.
[Image: rYBC5OE.gif]

Reply

RE: Teen Wolf (TV Series) #2
Haven't even dared to try to watch it since of the name of the series "Teen Wolf" you have to admit i sounds like Twlight...
[Image: tumblr_m4vms28lYu1qj3ir1.gif]

Reply

RE: Teen Wolf (TV Series) #3
(07-17-2013, 11:35 PM)Eternity Wrote: Haven't even dared to try to watch it since of the name of the series "Teen Wolf" you have to admit i sounds like Twlight...
It's got a better love story than Twilight for sure, lol.
Season 1 is pretty stupid, honestly. They tried to make it look like Twilight. But by Season 2 and 3, it's gotten way better and have made a great name for itself.
[Image: rYBC5OE.gif]

Reply

RE: Teen Wolf (TV Series) #4
(07-17-2013, 11:37 PM)Soup Wrote:
(07-17-2013, 11:35 PM)Eternity Wrote: Haven't even dared to try to watch it since of the name of the series "Teen Wolf" you have to admit i sounds like Twlight...
It's got a better love story than Twilight for sure, lol.
Season 1 is pretty stupid, honestly. They tried to make it look like Twilight. But by Season 2 and 3, it's gotten way better and have made a great name for itself.

That what kind of genre is it then ?
[Image: tumblr_m4vms28lYu1qj3ir1.gif]

Reply

RE: Teen Wolf (TV Series) #5
I'm not so sure about the title, but it looks like I might enjoy it. I might check it out, I don't know...

Reply

RE: Teen Wolf (TV Series) #6
Sorry for the bump, but I have to express my love for this show. I watched it feverishly for the first two seasons, I've missed a LOT in the 3rd though.

Reply

RE: Teen Wolf (TV Series) #7
(10-06-2013, 12:42 AM)Feat Wrote: Sorry for the bump, but I have to express my love for this show. I watched it feverishly for the first two seasons, I've missed a LOT in the 3rd though.

i never watch TV anymore i just watch every thing on the interwebs
[Image: f7dd55c49739087245d75efa165d5e82.png]

Reply