Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 693
Threads: 85
Skype Group 07-11-2013, 08:07 AM
#1
Would you guys like to have a Skype Group chat?
Answer the poll, thank you!
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 178
Threads: 32
RE: Skype Group 07-11-2013, 08:13 AM
#2
sounds like an interesting idea, I say go for it.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 775
Threads: 55
RE: Skype Group 07-11-2013, 08:14 AM
#3
Yes, but an IRC channel would be best.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 336
Threads: 39
RE: Skype Group 07-11-2013, 08:44 AM
#6
Sure, I'd join it, I use skype basically every day.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 155
Threads: 21
RE: Skype Group 07-11-2013, 05:06 PM
#7
I don't advise it as other members can resolve usernames and get IP's.
And you know what that means sapie, from what happened to kiri on SL.
TIP: Click my signature
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 350
Threads: 14
RE: Skype Group 07-11-2013, 05:20 PM
#8
I like the idea, but like Anime said, there are minor security risks present.
Avatars are for faggots.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 228
Threads: 35
RE: Skype Group 07-11-2013, 07:16 PM
#9
I wouldn't recommend it. If anything, put a chat on the site here. As was mentioned before, too many security risks, especially with skypes being jacked. Not just that point tho, it would also reduce the overall activity on the site, because let's face it, if you can get an instant response, why post on the site?
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 693
Threads: 85
RE: Skype Group 07-11-2013, 07:30 PM
#10
Yeah, I don't think this will be implemented. Maybe later ill add a chat for upgraded users.
•