Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 192
Threads: 12
RE: How do you listen to your music? 08-06-2013, 09:15 PM
#11
I use Spotify also, it's convenient.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 156
Threads: 5
RE: How do you listen to your music? 08-06-2013, 09:47 PM
#12
Is there any way to bypass the 10 hour limit apart from upgrading?
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 127
Threads: 7
RE: How do you listen to your music? 08-07-2013, 12:14 AM
#13
Rdio, YouTube, radio, Google Play Music. That's about it when it comes down to apps/software.
As for hardware, a PC,laptop, phone(Nexus 4), ipod touch.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 183
Threads: 6
RE: How do you listen to your music? 08-07-2013, 12:23 AM
#14
I usually use my phone when I'm not at my computer.
But when I'm home, I use Spotify. It's just a lot better than Pandora.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 350
Threads: 60
RE: How do you listen to your music? 08-07-2013, 12:39 AM
#15
I use youtube and blast that shit outta an amp.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 53
Threads: 1
RE: How do you listen to your music? 08-11-2013, 05:42 PM
#16
I use Youtube for my source of music. I constructed a playlist about a month ago since all the songs I listened to didn't fit my taste while some of them did, which ended in my making a playlist. It only has 30 songs at the moment, but I plan on adding a lot more over time since it's hard to find good music nowadays.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 34
Threads: 1
RE: How do you listen to your music? 08-11-2013, 09:09 PM
#17
I usually find what I'm looking for on JPopSuki, NyaaTorrents, or Soundcloud. I also follow some EDM channels on YouTube and snag free downloads from there. For individual tracks I want, I just Google for them. If a song on Soundcloud isn't available for download, I just use Soundcloud Downloader. I use foobar2000 to play my music on my PC and laptops, and the built-in players on my Android devices.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 10
Threads: 1
RE: How do you listen to your music? 08-11-2013, 10:12 PM
#18
I listen to the music via my car on fm, or sirius. Also on my ipod and youtube.
•