I thought fully evil people were a mytth. 08-04-2013, 11:47 PM
#1
I started to study Thelema and other religions, the free-will morality of Thelema intrigued me the most. I wanted to know more about the founder of the religion and it was Aleister Crowley. Upon making my research I found out this is the most wicked man I have seen/heard about.
Here's a sneak peak of the next huge thread from me.
Here is his documentary. Watch at your own discretion.
Here's a sneak peak of the next huge thread from me.
Code:
Aleister Crowley is the founder of the religion Thelema. A very unknown religion which inspires complete free will. He is known as the most diabolical, demonic, wicked man to walk the face of the earth. Upon gathering more information about said person. He did not act on indulgence but full compulsion. A extreme sex deviant. He believed in pushing yourself to the limits to the point where you are disgusted in which you are doing but, learn to enjoy it. He ate, human excrement, flesh, and so on. He sacrificed animals and I believe he practiced beastialism which got him exiled. He had extreme despise of Christianity and he wanted to replace Jesus. He supported murder, rape and everything that is completely evil.
"I want none of your faint approval or faint despray. To hell with Christianity, rationalism, Buddhism, I want blasphemy, murder, rape, revolution, everything bad or good but strong!"
He was an complete extremist. He was considered as the actual prophet of humanity. Some consider him a genius.Here is his documentary. Watch at your own discretion.
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2013, 11:48 PM by MineCrack.)







![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)
