Login Register






[SO AWESOME] EXILED'S PREMIUM SIGNATURE SERVICE [FUCKING HQ] filter_list
Author
Message
RE: [SO AWESOME] EXILED'S PREMIUM SIGNATURE SERVICE [FUCKING HQ] #21
All requests will be completed very soon. Please be patient. Smile
[Image: a319ef9581853.560e3236d2b0b.png]

Reply

RE: [SO AWESOME] EXILED'S PREMIUM SIGNATURE SERVICE [FUCKING HQ] #22
(08-04-2013, 10:38 AM)Exiled Wrote: All requests will be completed very soon. Please be patient. Smile

Can't wait to see what you will make for them Smile
[Image: dHJ4Beo.gif]
Hidden Lesson: Reactions are always instinctive whereas responses are always well thought of.

Reply

RE: [SO AWESOME] EXILED'S PREMIUM SIGNATURE SERVICE [FUCKING HQ] #23
(08-03-2013, 05:43 PM)Abc Wrote: scam

(I <3 u, I remember when you were so crappy, but I still used you because you were better than me and you did it for free so that makes you good, but look at you now, you're actually good!)

Main text in the signature: Abc With the pokemons Slowking, Umbreon and Suicune around it please! (Just make sure you have Slowking or Umbreon in it.)
Color scheme: Black and Green
Type: Dark
[Image: YgmNlwS.png]

(08-03-2013, 05:47 PM)Versace Wrote: REQUEST FORM: Avatar with matching signature.

Main text in the signature: Versace
Color scheme: Black or Grey or w.e you think works best.
Type: Minimalist, Dark, Light. Whatever you think goes best. Including the Versace logo would be nice.

[Image: zJP8xmm.png]

(08-03-2013, 08:33 PM)Canadian Geek Wrote: REQUEST FORM:

Main text in the signature: Canadian Geek
Color scheme: Purple & White
Type: Light, Gaming Related if possible. Something PlayStation or Nintendo, it don't matter.

I hope i filled the form out right.


~ Canadian Geek

[Image: vnaq3Kp.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2013, 01:28 PM by SeanFace101.)
[Image: a319ef9581853.560e3236d2b0b.png]

Reply

RE: [SO AWESOME] EXILED'S PREMIUM SIGNATURE SERVICE [FUCKING HQ] #24
(08-04-2013, 01:28 PM)Exiled Wrote:
(08-03-2013, 05:43 PM)Abc Wrote: scam

(I <3 u, I remember when you were so crappy, but I still used you because you were better than me and you did it for free so that makes you good, but look at you now, you're actually good!)

Main text in the signature: Abc With the pokemons Slowking, Umbreon and Suicune around it please! (Just make sure you have Slowking or Umbreon in it.)
Color scheme: Black and Green
Type: Dark
[Image: YgmNlwS.png]

(08-03-2013, 05:47 PM)Versace Wrote: REQUEST FORM: Avatar with matching signature.

Main text in the signature: Versace
Color scheme: Black or Grey or w.e you think works best.
Type: Minimalist, Dark, Light. Whatever you think goes best. Including the Versace logo would be nice.

[Image: zJP8xmm.png]

(08-03-2013, 08:33 PM)Canadian Geek Wrote: REQUEST FORM:

Main text in the signature: Canadian Geek
Color scheme: Purple & White
Type: Light, Gaming Related if possible. Something PlayStation or Nintendo, it don't matter.

I hope i filled the form out right.


~ Canadian Geek

[Image: vnaq3Kp.png]

WOAH! Better than what I had in mind!
hello

Reply

RE: [SO AWESOME] EXILED'S PREMIUM SIGNATURE SERVICE [FUCKING HQ] #25
(08-04-2013, 01:28 PM)Exiled Wrote:
(08-03-2013, 05:43 PM)Abc Wrote: scam

(I <3 u, I remember when you were so crappy, but I still used you because you were better than me and you did it for free so that makes you good, but look at you now, you're actually good!)

Main text in the signature: Abc With the pokemons Slowking, Umbreon and Suicune around it please! (Just make sure you have Slowking or Umbreon in it.)
Color scheme: Black and Green
Type: Dark
[Image: YgmNlwS.png]

(08-03-2013, 05:47 PM)Versace Wrote: REQUEST FORM: Avatar with matching signature.

Main text in the signature: Versace
Color scheme: Black or Grey or w.e you think works best.
Type: Minimalist, Dark, Light. Whatever you think goes best. Including the Versace logo would be nice.

[Image: zJP8xmm.png]

(08-03-2013, 08:33 PM)Canadian Geek Wrote: REQUEST FORM:

Main text in the signature: Canadian Geek
Color scheme: Purple & White
Type: Light, Gaming Related if possible. Something PlayStation or Nintendo, it don't matter.

I hope i filled the form out right.


~ Canadian Geek

[Image: vnaq3Kp.png]

Again! This are all beautiful!!! :O
[Image: dHJ4Beo.gif]
Hidden Lesson: Reactions are always instinctive whereas responses are always well thought of.

Reply

RE: [SO AWESOME] EXILED'S PREMIUM SIGNATURE SERVICE [FUCKING HQ] #26
(08-04-2013, 01:33 PM)OversouL Wrote:
(08-04-2013, 01:28 PM)Exiled Wrote:
(08-03-2013, 05:43 PM)Abc Wrote: scam

(I <3 u, I remember when you were so crappy, but I still used you because you were better than me and you did it for free so that makes you good, but look at you now, you're actually good!)

Main text in the signature: Abc With the pokemons Slowking, Umbreon and Suicune around it please! (Just make sure you have Slowking or Umbreon in it.)
Color scheme: Black and Green
Type: Dark
[Image: YgmNlwS.png]

(08-03-2013, 05:47 PM)Versace Wrote: REQUEST FORM: Avatar with matching signature.

Main text in the signature: Versace
Color scheme: Black or Grey or w.e you think works best.
Type: Minimalist, Dark, Light. Whatever you think goes best. Including the Versace logo would be nice.

[Image: zJP8xmm.png]

(08-03-2013, 08:33 PM)Canadian Geek Wrote: REQUEST FORM:

Main text in the signature: Canadian Geek
Color scheme: Purple & White
Type: Light, Gaming Related if possible. Something PlayStation or Nintendo, it don't matter.

I hope i filled the form out right.
THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :poop:

~ Canadian Geek

[Image: vnaq3Kp.png]

Again! This are all beautiful!!! :O
[Image: a319ef9581853.560e3236d2b0b.png]

Reply

RE: [SO AWESOME] EXILED'S PREMIUM SIGNATURE SERVICE [FUCKING HQ] #27
(08-04-2013, 01:37 PM)Exiled Wrote:
(08-04-2013, 01:33 PM)OversouL Wrote:
(08-04-2013, 01:28 PM)Exiled Wrote: [Image: YgmNlwS.png]


[Image: zJP8xmm.png]


[Image: vnaq3Kp.png]

Again! This are all beautiful!!! :O

You didn't write anything. :curly:
[Image: dHJ4Beo.gif]
Hidden Lesson: Reactions are always instinctive whereas responses are always well thought of.

Reply

RE: [SO AWESOME] EXILED'S PREMIUM SIGNATURE SERVICE [FUCKING HQ] #28
(08-04-2013, 01:46 PM)OversouL Wrote:
(08-04-2013, 01:37 PM)Exiled Wrote:
(08-04-2013, 01:33 PM)OversouL Wrote: Again! This are all beautiful!!! :O

You didn't write anything. :curly:

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :poop:
[Image: a319ef9581853.560e3236d2b0b.png]

Reply

RE: [SO AWESOME] EXILED'S PREMIUM SIGNATURE SERVICE [FUCKING HQ] #29
(08-04-2013, 02:00 PM)Exiled Wrote:
(08-04-2013, 01:46 PM)OversouL Wrote:
(08-04-2013, 01:37 PM)Exiled Wrote:

You didn't write anything. :curly:

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :poop:

^_^ btw, when can you upload what I asked you? :angel:
[Image: dHJ4Beo.gif]
Hidden Lesson: Reactions are always instinctive whereas responses are always well thought of.

Reply

RE: [SO AWESOME] EXILED'S PREMIUM SIGNATURE SERVICE [FUCKING HQ] #30
(08-04-2013, 01:28 PM)Exiled Wrote:
(08-03-2013, 05:43 PM)Abc Wrote: scam

(I <3 u, I remember when you were so crappy, but I still used you because you were better than me and you did it for free so that makes you good, but look at you now, you're actually good!)

Main text in the signature: Abc With the pokemons Slowking, Umbreon and Suicune around it please! (Just make sure you have Slowking or Umbreon in it.)
Color scheme: Black and Green
Type: Dark
[Image: YgmNlwS.png]

(08-03-2013, 05:47 PM)Versace Wrote: REQUEST FORM: Avatar with matching signature.

Main text in the signature: Versace
Color scheme: Black or Grey or w.e you think works best.
Type: Minimalist, Dark, Light. Whatever you think goes best. Including the Versace logo would be nice.

[Image: zJP8xmm.png]

(08-03-2013, 08:33 PM)Canadian Geek Wrote: REQUEST FORM:

Main text in the signature: Canadian Geek
Color scheme: Purple & White
Type: Light, Gaming Related if possible. Something PlayStation or Nintendo, it don't matter.

I hope i filled the form out right.


~ Canadian Geek

[Image: vnaq3Kp.png]

OMG all of those looks amazing! Great job on them all. Also thank you very much.
[Image: wIIEgij.png]

Reply