Login Register






iPhone 5 or Galaxy S4 filter_list
Author
Message
RE: iPhone 5 or Galaxy S4 #31
Samsung phones usually have more customization, but if you're just looking for a simple phone to use for social networking, gaming, and a phone then I'd go for the 4S or 5. I honestly prefer the size of the 4S so I won't be upgrading for a while.

Reply

RE: iPhone 5 or Galaxy S4 #32
I have never had a "Galaxy" so I'd go with the iPhone 5.

Reply

RE: iPhone 5 or Galaxy S4 #33
I'd go for the S4, as I like the freedom of Android. But if you're going for build quality, go for the iPhone 5.

The S4 got a plastic back cover, which is pretty cheap in my eyes if you pay more then €600 for a phone. But on the other hand, you're able to expand your storage capacity with a simple SD-card instead of having a fixed amount of storage capacity like the iPhone 5.

The iPhone 5 has the unibody design, which I like when paying that amount of money. The downside of it is iOS, which gives me the feeling I´m trapped in to a box.

But it the end it all comes down on your personal preferences, so just pick the one that you're most comfortable with.

(I´m talking about the `Out of the box` experience, so no jailbreaking/rooting etc)

Reply

RE: iPhone 5 or Galaxy S4 #34
Well everyone knows my decision.

(hue)

Reply

RE: iPhone 5 or Galaxy S4 #35
(07-28-2013, 05:30 PM)Wonders Wrote: Well everyone knows my decision.

(hue)

Oh my God, this made my fuckin' day. :nerd::nerd::poop:

Reply

RE: iPhone 5 or Galaxy S4 #36
(07-28-2013, 05:30 PM)Wonders Wrote: Well everyone knows my decision.

(hue)

LOOOOOOL
LEEEEEEEL
L0000000L
LUUUUUUL

Lol'd so hard I need to shit again.

Reply