Login Register






What was your first game that you played on the Xbox 360 filter_list
Author
Message
RE: What was your first game that you played on the Xbox 360 #31
My first xbox360 game was cod 2. I got them for x-mas when the 360 first came out.

Reply

RE: What was your first game that you played on the Xbox 360 #32
(04-12-2013, 06:44 PM)Mr. Donuts Wrote: Uhm, I believed my first game I ever played was Pokemon on the PC, it was a ROM :3

Didn't you read the title, it said Xbox 360

Reply

RE: What was your first game that you played on the Xbox 360 #33
If I remember correctly my first Xbox 360 game was one of these:
  • Halo 3
  • Monster Jam
  • Battlefield: Bad Company
  • Condemned: Criminal Origins

There might be a few more but I can't remember. If you haven't played one of these games I highly recommend that you do.
[Image: wIIEgij.png]

Reply

RE: What was your first game that you played on the Xbox 360 #34
Halo 2, i remember playing it on the original xbox all the time.
[Image: DMuneZL.png]

Reply

RE: What was your first game that you played on the Xbox 360 #35
Call of Duty Modern Warfare.
Long time ago though.
"You can't call it gambling if you know what you're doing" - Unknown

Reply

RE: What was your first game that you played on the Xbox 360 #36
(07-25-2013, 06:31 PM)qwee Wrote: Call of Duty Modern Warfare.
Long time ago though.

I've never played that one, is it worth picking up?
[Image: wIIEgij.png]

Reply

RE: What was your first game that you played on the Xbox 360 #37
First game I played was something with a girl and dragons. It was a cartoon game, one of the first games to come out on Xbox 360. I totally forgot what it was called. I think it started with a 'K'.
[Image: signature.png]

Reply

RE: What was your first game that you played on the Xbox 360 #38
First game I ever played on my 360 was Dead Rising, I bought Dead Rising, Crackdown, Gears of War and Saints Row the same day as my Xbox.

Reply

RE: What was your first game that you played on the Xbox 360 #39
The original Gears of War.
Simple.

Reply

RE: What was your first game that you played on the Xbox 360 #40
Halo, and that was mainly the reason I got the xbox in the first place.

Reply