Login Register






Your Favorite TV Series? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Your Favorite TV Series? #21
The Walking dead is mine <3 it Wink

Reply

RE: Your Favorite TV Series? #22
My favorite series has to be The Big Bang Theory.

Its funny and I can really relate to it.

Reply

RE: Your Favorite TV Series? #23
I have many. Game of Thrones, Dexter, The Walking Dead, South Park, The Simpsons, Family Guy. I can't just choose one, I like them all. Well, Game of Thrones is the best imo. Tongue

Reply

RE: Your Favorite TV Series? #24
White Collar and How I met your mother. They're awesome xD

Reply

RE: Your Favorite TV Series? #25
(07-14-2013, 10:34 AM)Lelouch Wrote: White Collar and How I met your mother. They're awesome xD

How i met your mother is pure gold, and they have a gay guy playing the moet straight guy ever.

Reply