[OFFICIAL] Naruto discussion thread | ALL NARUTO DISCUSSION HERE! 06-24-2013, 06:09 PM
#1
Please keep all of your Naruto discussion here.
| [OFFICIAL] Naruto discussion thread | ALL NARUTO DISCUSSION HERE! filter_list | |
(06-25-2013, 12:54 AM)Cloud Wrote: There are a couple fails with this thread. Here I am going to point it out:
1. Its not official, only a Mod can make an Official discussion thread. I can go make a Naruto thread right now.
2. This section has only a few, if not 0 threads on Naruto. We don't need a discussion thread yet.
And 3 (Personal opinion). Naruto is shit.
(06-25-2013, 12:56 AM)Glock Wrote: I don't understand what I did to you bro.
Someone's in a cranky mood.
(06-25-2013, 01:04 AM)Cloud Wrote: I'm not in a cranky mood. It somewhat angers me when a noob who has yet to post in the Anime section before comes in here and declares he made an 'Official' discussion thread. How would you like it if I walked into a place you chill all the time and made myself Alpha Male?
(06-25-2013, 01:09 AM)Glock Wrote: I was just simply making a discussion thread and called it the official one so that there wouldn't be 200 threads about Naruto.
I was just trying to help the section
(06-25-2013, 01:11 AM)Cloud Wrote: The section doesn't need help at the moment. I see what you are trying to get at, trying to make it HQ, but have you not noticed the fact the section has 2 pages and not a single one is about Naruto? This isn't HackForums, wait until there is like 200 threads on Naruto, not 0.