Login Register






Anybody still play Genshin Impact? filter_list
Author
Message
Anybody still play Genshin Impact? #1
As the title says, does anyone still play genshin?
I recently got back after a while and my team got so weak or has fallen off.
[Image: dHJ4Beo.gif]
Hidden Lesson: Reactions are always instinctive whereas responses are always well thought of.

[+] 1 user Likes OversouL's post
Reply

RE: Anybody still play Genshin Impact? #2
(10-03-2026, 09:10 PM)OversouL Wrote: As the title says, does anyone still play genshin?
I recently got back after a while and my team got so weak or has fallen off.

Im still gaming, when I get left behind, it my account isn't something small I typically sell it and buy something nicer and more up to date. Otherwise piloting.
[Image: iE66WsM.png]

Reply

RE: Anybody still play Genshin Impact? #3
(10-03-2026, 10:09 PM)Snickerdoodle Wrote:
(10-03-2026, 09:10 PM)OversouL Wrote: As the title says, does anyone still play genshin?
I recently got back after a while and my team got so weak or has fallen off.

Im still gaming, when I get left behind, it my account isn't something small I typically sell it and buy something nicer and more up to date. Otherwise piloting.

Oh but building and collecting them is part of the fun. πŸ˜†
[Image: dHJ4Beo.gif]
Hidden Lesson: Reactions are always instinctive whereas responses are always well thought of.

Reply

RE: Anybody still play Genshin Impact? #4
Played since launch. I still do my dailies, but I have been procrastinating on story. My favorite characters are Raiden, Yoimiya, and Mavuika (C6/R5 on all).

Looking forward to Ronova and Tsaritsa's banners. I'd love to see them revive La Signora eventually too.

(10-03-2026, 09:10 PM)OversouL Wrote: my team got so weak or has fallen off.

Mihoyo is notorious for powercreep, sadly. I remember when my Raiden used to be OP.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: Anybody still play Genshin Impact? #5
(10-04-2026, 09:18 PM)Oni Wrote: Played since launch. I still do my dailies, but I have been procrastinating on story. My favorite characters are Raiden, Yoimiya, and Mavuika (C6/R5 on all).

Looking forward to Ronova and Tsaritsa's banners. I'd love to see them revive La Signora eventually too.

(10-03-2026, 09:10 PM)OversouL Wrote: my team got so weak or has fallen off.

Mihoyo is notorious for powercreep, sadly. I remember when my Raiden used to be OP.

Raiden was powercrept fast af

(10-04-2026, 07:42 PM)OversouL Wrote:
(10-03-2026, 10:09 PM)Snickerdoodle Wrote:
(10-03-2026, 09:10 PM)OversouL Wrote: As the title says, does anyone still play genshin?
I recently got back after a while and my team got so weak or has fallen off.

Im still gaming, when I get left behind, it my account isn't something small I typically sell it and buy something nicer and more up to date. Otherwise piloting.

Oh but building and collecting them is part of the fun. πŸ˜†

It is but im the type to want to have them all hahaha
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2026, 12:16 AM by Snickerdoodle.)
[Image: iE66WsM.png]

Reply

RE: Anybody still play Genshin Impact? #6
(10-04-2026, 09:18 PM)Oni Wrote: Played since launch. I still do my dailies, but I have been procrastinating on story. My favorite characters are Raiden, Yoimiya, and Mavuika (C6/R5 on all).

Looking forward to Ronova and Tsaritsa's banners. I'd love to see them revive La Signora eventually too.

(10-03-2026, 09:10 PM)OversouL Wrote: my team got so weak or has fallen off.

Mihoyo is notorious for powercreep, sadly. I remember when my Raiden used to be OP.

Damn, I think thats still pretty strong. Anyway they still buff old characters when they fall off too much.
You guys should get the more recent characters like Vesna. Exploration became a breeze after and she's pretty strong.

Currently just farming for her weapon now. (Lost the 50/50)
[Image: dHJ4Beo.gif]
Hidden Lesson: Reactions are always instinctive whereas responses are always well thought of.

Reply