Login Register






Otaku Last Anime You Watched? (2026 Edition) filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Last Anime You Watched? (2026 Edition) #31
(08-31-2026, 10:03 PM)Skullmeat Wrote:
(08-31-2026, 07:30 PM)Snickerdoodle Wrote:
(08-31-2026, 07:28 PM)Skullmeat Wrote: Some high profile indies mostly. Chibidoki, Silvervale, Ironmouse, etc.

Chibidoki I watch a lot. πŸ˜‚ the brainrot and silliness is relatable for me

Chibidoki's brand of unfiltered gremlin energy is something, thats for sure. Did you happen to catch her recent Toilet 8 stream?

I usually watch her on tiktok and the last thing I saw was minecraft
[Image: iE66WsM.png]

Reply

RE: Last Anime You Watched? (2026 Edition) #32
(08-31-2026, 10:19 PM)Snickerdoodle Wrote:
(08-31-2026, 10:03 PM)Skullmeat Wrote:
(08-31-2026, 07:30 PM)Snickerdoodle Wrote: Chibidoki I watch a lot. πŸ˜‚ the brainrot and silliness is relatable for me

Chibidoki's brand of unfiltered gremlin energy is something, thats for sure. Did you happen to catch her recent Toilet 8 stream?

I usually watch her on tiktok and the last thing I saw was minecraft

Oh man you missed out. Here's the highlights:


[+] 1 user Likes Skullmeat's post
Reply

RE: Last Anime You Watched? (2026 Edition) #33
(08-31-2026, 10:20 PM)Skullmeat Wrote:
(08-31-2026, 10:19 PM)Snickerdoodle Wrote:
(08-31-2026, 10:03 PM)Skullmeat Wrote: Chibidoki's brand of unfiltered gremlin energy is something, thats for sure. Did you happen to catch her recent Toilet 8 stream?

I usually watch her on tiktok and the last thing I saw was minecraft

Oh man you missed out. Here's the highlights:


Appreciate it ✌️✌️ I love watching this vtuber, I'mma check it and binge on food
[Image: iE66WsM.png]

Reply

RE: Last Anime You Watched? (2026 Edition) #34
I was re-watching Serial Experiments Lain, as I found a good Bluray copy. I had originally seen it in much lower quality, so its definitely an improvement.

Probably watching Spy X Family Season 3 next. Really enjoyed the first two seasons.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

[+] 1 user Likes Oni's post
Reply

RE: Last Anime You Watched? (2026 Edition) #35
(10-02-2026, 10:48 PM)Oni Wrote: I was re-watching Serial Experiments Lain, as I found a good Bluray copy. I had originally seen it in much lower quality, so its definitely an improvement.

Probably watching Spy X Family Season 3 next. Really enjoyed the first two seasons.

Spy x Family is on my watchlist as well for sure
[Image: iE66WsM.png]

Reply

RE: Last Anime You Watched? (2026 Edition) #36
(10-03-2026, 01:33 AM)Snickerdoodle Wrote:
(10-02-2026, 10:48 PM)Oni Wrote: I was re-watching Serial Experiments Lain, as I found a good Bluray copy. I had originally seen it in much lower quality, so its definitely an improvement.

Probably watching Spy X Family Season 3 next. Really enjoyed the first two seasons.

Spy x Family is on my watchlist as well for sure

Definitely recommend.

I would say most people enjoy Spy X Family, Frieren as well. Those anime are sort of an anomaly, because they really appeal to most demographics. Just cozy and good vibes.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: Last Anime You Watched? (2026 Edition) #37
(10-03-2026, 01:36 AM)Oni Wrote:
(10-03-2026, 01:33 AM)Snickerdoodle Wrote:
(10-02-2026, 10:48 PM)Oni Wrote: I was re-watching Serial Experiments Lain, as I found a good Bluray copy. I had originally seen it in much lower quality, so its definitely an improvement.

Probably watching Spy X Family Season 3 next. Really enjoyed the first two seasons.

Spy x Family is on my watchlist as well for sure

Definitely recommend.

I would say most people enjoy Spy X Family, Frieren as well. Those anime are sort of an anomaly, because they really appeal to most demographics. Just cozy and good vibes.

Honestly Freiren ive never been a fan of and same with Rudeus from that one isekai slop.
[Image: iE66WsM.png]

Reply

RE: Last Anime You Watched? (2026 Edition) #38
(10-03-2026, 08:11 PM)Snickerdoodle Wrote:
(10-03-2026, 01:36 AM)Oni Wrote:
(10-03-2026, 01:33 AM)Snickerdoodle Wrote: Spy x Family is on my watchlist as well for sure

Definitely recommend.

I would say most people enjoy Spy X Family, Frieren as well. Those anime are sort of an anomaly, because they really appeal to most demographics. Just cozy and good vibes.

Honestly Freiren ive never been a fan of and same with Rudeus from that one isekai slop.

Damn, I would have thought you'd like Frieren. Spy X Family is a bit faster paced and silly, so you might enjoy it depending what you disliked from Frieren.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: Last Anime You Watched? (2026 Edition) #39
(10-03-2026, 11:43 PM)Oni Wrote:
(10-03-2026, 08:11 PM)Snickerdoodle Wrote:
(10-03-2026, 01:36 AM)Oni Wrote: Definitely recommend.

I would say most people enjoy Spy X Family, Frieren as well. Those anime are sort of an anomaly, because they really appeal to most demographics. Just cozy and good vibes.

Honestly Freiren ive never been a fan of and same with Rudeus from that one isekai slop.

Damn, I would have thought you'd like Frieren. Spy X Family is a bit faster paced and silly, so you might enjoy it depending what you disliked from Frieren.

I actually more enjoy the silliness of Spy x Family. It makes my life feel less stressful tbh πŸ˜†
[Image: iE66WsM.png]

Reply

RE: Last Anime You Watched? (2026 Edition) #40
Spy x Family got my wife into anime. She often has trouble concentrating on animation, but that show really caught her.

Since then she's watched The Way of the Househusband, The World's Finest Assassin Gets Reincarnated in Another World as an Aristocrat, Love Tyrant, Tenchi Muyo Ai and Ranma 1/2 (remake) with me.

There's something special about Spy x Family.

Reply