Login Register






πŸ₯·πŸ‘οΈ 3 Definitive Social Engineering & Refund eBooks filter_list
Author
Message
RE: πŸ₯·πŸ‘οΈ 3 Definitive Social Engineering & Refund eBooks #31
”Hello there!”
This is a bump.

Reply

RE: πŸ₯·πŸ‘οΈ 3 Definitive Social Engineering & Refund eBooks #32
I was given a vouch copy of this. It is very well written and details company-specific flaws in processing returns and common methodologies.

I don't personally use methods like these, but it's interesting to see how SE has evolved with companies tightening policies.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: πŸ₯·πŸ‘οΈ 3 Definitive Social Engineering & Refund eBooks #33
(09-25-2026, 05:12 PM)Oni Wrote: I was given a vouch copy of this. It is very well written and details company-specific flaws in processing returns and common methodologies.

I don't personally use methods like these, but it's interesting to see how SE has evolved with companies tightening policies.

Thanks Oni
(This post was last modified: 09-26-2026, 09:32 AM by Green314.)

Reply

RE: πŸ₯·πŸ‘οΈ 3 Definitive Social Engineering & Refund eBooks #34
”Hello there!”
This is a bump.

Reply

RE: πŸ₯·πŸ‘οΈ 3 Definitive Social Engineering & Refund eBooks #35
(09-12-2026, 10:12 PM)Green314 Wrote: NOTICE: eBooks Updated

eBookPrevious VersionNew VersionNotes
Refund Methods by Storev11v12Companies added 3, updated 10, removed 5
FTID Manualv5v6Confidential
SE & Refund Biblev4v5Updated with new methods, intel, use cases and other confidential information

Eligible customers can receive the updated version for free by contacting me via private message on the forum. Thank you for your attention.

Tagging for your situational awareness: @sboom, @aabee

Can I get my updated copy by chance?

Reply

RE: πŸ₯·πŸ‘οΈ 3 Definitive Social Engineering & Refund eBooks #36
(09-28-2026, 06:43 PM)HeadxHunter Wrote:
(09-12-2026, 10:12 PM)Green314 Wrote: NOTICE: eBooks Updated

eBookPrevious VersionNew VersionNotes
Refund Methods by Storev11v12Companies added 3, updated 10, removed 5
FTID Manualv5v6Confidential
SE & Refund Biblev4v5Updated with new methods, intel, use cases and other confidential information

Eligible customers can receive the updated version for free by contacting me via private message on the forum. Thank you for your attention.

Tagging for your situational awareness: @sboom, @aabee

Can I get my updated copy by chance?
I remember you reaching out in September 2023 with interest in the e-book. If you're ready to finally dive in, just shoot me a DM and I'll get it sorted

Reply

RE: πŸ₯·πŸ‘οΈ 3 Definitive Social Engineering & Refund eBooks #37
”Hello there!”
This is a bump.

Reply

RE: πŸ₯·πŸ‘οΈ 3 Definitive Social Engineering & Refund eBooks #38
”Hello there!”
This is a bump.

Reply

RE: πŸ₯·πŸ‘οΈ 3 Definitive Social Engineering & Refund eBooks #39
This is a bump, add my TG @ Chief Paradise

Reply

RE: πŸ₯·πŸ‘οΈ 3 Definitive Social Engineering & Refund eBooks #40
”Hello there!”
This is a bump.

Reply