RE: Last Anime You Watched? (2026 Edition) 08-20-2026, 04:38 PM
#11
i unfortunately never got into anime. but, if i had to choose one to fully watch, it'd connect back to watching Naruto as a kid on free cable.
| Otaku Last Anime You Watched? (2026 Edition) filter_list | |
(08-18-2026, 06:15 PM)Oni Wrote:(08-18-2026, 08:39 AM)Elf Wrote:(08-18-2026, 12:40 AM)Nyx Wrote: Been chipping away at Cowboy Bebop (which I've somehow never watched) and the new season of Bleach.
Amazing show, if you like it and want something similar try space dandy
I'd recommend Samurai Champloo too.
One neat thing is that all three shows were directed by Shinichiro Watanabe. All three shows also had Steve Blum as English VA (Spike, Dandy, Mugen).
(08-18-2026, 08:39 AM)Elf Wrote:(08-18-2026, 12:40 AM)Nyx Wrote: Been chipping away at Cowboy Bebop (which I've somehow never watched) and the new season of Bleach.
Amazing show, if you like it and want something similar try space dandy
(08-22-2026, 03:25 AM)Nyx Wrote:(08-18-2026, 06:15 PM)Oni Wrote:(08-18-2026, 08:39 AM)Elf Wrote: Amazing show, if you like it and want something similar try space dandy
I'd recommend Samurai Champloo too.
One neat thing is that all three shows were directed by Shinichiro Watanabe. All three shows also had Steve Blum as English VA (Spike, Dandy, Mugen).
Samurai Champloo is definitely on my list. Can't believe I've dared to call myself an anime fan all these years and never watched anything by Watanabe. Been watching in English big time though, Steve Blum is such a legend.
(08-18-2026, 08:39 AM)Elf Wrote:(08-18-2026, 12:40 AM)Nyx Wrote: Been chipping away at Cowboy Bebop (which I've somehow never watched) and the new season of Bleach.
Amazing show, if you like it and want something similar try space dandy
Definitely plan to watch this as well. The visuals look like such a trip.
(08-22-2026, 03:25 AM)Nyx Wrote:(08-18-2026, 06:15 PM)Oni Wrote:(08-18-2026, 08:39 AM)Elf Wrote: Amazing show, if you like it and want something similar try space dandy
I'd recommend Samurai Champloo too.
One neat thing is that all three shows were directed by Shinichiro Watanabe. All three shows also had Steve Blum as English VA (Spike, Dandy, Mugen).
Samurai Champloo is definitely on my list. Can't believe I've dared to call myself an anime fan all these years and never watched anything by Watanabe. Been watching in English big time though, Steve Blum is such a legend.
(08-18-2026, 08:39 AM)Elf Wrote:(08-18-2026, 12:40 AM)Nyx Wrote: Been chipping away at Cowboy Bebop (which I've somehow never watched) and the new season of Bleach.
Amazing show, if you like it and want something similar try space dandy
Definitely plan to watch this as well. The visuals look like such a trip.
(08-25-2026, 10:19 PM)Snickerdoodle Wrote: Ive been watching Young Ladies Dont Play Fighting Games today
(08-22-2026, 03:25 AM)Nyx Wrote:(08-18-2026, 06:15 PM)Oni Wrote: I'd recommend Samurai Champloo too.
One neat thing is that all three shows were directed by Shinichiro Watanabe. All three shows also had Steve Blum as English VA (Spike, Dandy, Mugen).
Samurai Champloo is definitely on my list. Can't believe I've dared to call myself an anime fan all these years and never watched anything by Watanabe. Been watching in English big time though, Steve Blum is such a legend.
(08-18-2026, 08:39 AM)Elf Wrote: Amazing show, if you like it and want something similar try space dandy
Definitely plan to watch this as well. The visuals look like such a trip.
Samurai Champloo is really good, I remember watching that one in tv when it was coming out
(08-26-2026, 01:29 AM)Oni Wrote:(08-25-2026, 10:19 PM)Snickerdoodle Wrote: Ive been watching Young Ladies Dont Play Fighting Games today
(08-22-2026, 03:25 AM)Nyx Wrote: Samurai Champloo is definitely on my list. Can't believe I've dared to call myself an anime fan all these years and never watched anything by Watanabe. Been watching in English big time though, Steve Blum is such a legend.
Definitely plan to watch this as well. The visuals look like such a trip.
Samurai Champloo is really good, I remember watching that one in tv when it was coming out
Peak Adult Swim era.
(08-31-2026, 03:48 PM)Skullmeat Wrote: To be completely honest, I haven't watched a whole lot of anime because I watch vtubers instead. Im not sure why but its been hard for me to just sit and watch something. Vtubers I generally keep on my other screen while I play a game or something.