Login Register






What am I suppose to do with this GT? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: What am I suppose to do with this GT? #11
Meh, maybe $5-$10 max:/

Reply

RE: What am I suppose to do with this GT? #12
Any ideas for this guys? :huh:
[Image: dHJ4Beo.gif]
Hidden Lesson: Reactions are always instinctive whereas responses are always well thought of.

Reply

RE: What am I suppose to do with this GT? #13
Try to sell it or do a giveaway.
Dont like me? Oh well, go play in traffic.

[Image: rF8dlHs.png]

Reply

RE: What am I suppose to do with this GT? #14
(06-21-2013, 04:26 PM)Goon Wrote: Try to sell it or do a giveaway.

I have no idea of how much it's worth. Confusedad:
[Image: dHJ4Beo.gif]
Hidden Lesson: Reactions are always instinctive whereas responses are always well thought of.

Reply

RE: What am I suppose to do with this GT? #15
(06-21-2013, 04:31 PM)OversouL Wrote: I have no idea of how much it's worth. Confusedad:

After seeing the GT I'd say maybe 5-10 the most, but I cant tell what DLC is on it. If you trust me with your account I could check your DLC and post it here for you.
Dont like me? Oh well, go play in traffic.

[Image: rF8dlHs.png]

Reply

RE: What am I suppose to do with this GT? #16
(06-21-2013, 04:37 PM)Goon Wrote: After seeing the GT I'd say maybe 5-10 the most, but I cant tell what DLC is on it. If you trust me with your account I could check your DLC and post it here for you.

I could, but the password is the same with my other website accounts. I'll try changing the password, but we'll do it tomorrow since I wont be online in a couple of minutes now. :embarrased:
[Image: dHJ4Beo.gif]
Hidden Lesson: Reactions are always instinctive whereas responses are always well thought of.

Reply

RE: What am I suppose to do with this GT? #17
(06-21-2013, 04:40 PM)OversouL Wrote: I could, but the password is the same with my other website accounts. I'll try changing the password, but we'll do it tomorrow since I wont be online in a couple of minutes now. :embarrased:

Alright bro, if you decide you want to do this PM me if your uncomfortable I understand.
Dont like me? Oh well, go play in traffic.

[Image: rF8dlHs.png]

Reply

RE: What am I suppose to do with this GT? #18
Tags value go by either the content downloaded, or the gamertag on the account. Depending on the 2 words of the tag that would determine the value.

Reply

RE: What am I suppose to do with this GT? #19
The MSP does not really amount to much, but would increase the value. However, we don't know the GT so we don't know if it's OG, Semi OG, or just xXxBadNaMexXX. Another key feature is the downloadable content that has been PURCHASED. Freebies do not really matter unless they are specific to a purchased game.

Reply

RE: What am I suppose to do with this GT? #20
(06-22-2013, 09:47 AM)JeremyMcKinnon Wrote: The MSP does not really amount to much, but would increase the value. However, we don't know the GT so we don't know if it's OG, Semi OG, or just xXxBadNaMexXX. Another key feature is the downloadable content that has been PURCHASED. Freebies do not really matter unless they are specific to a purchased game.

I'll PM you what the GT is. Confusedmile:
[Image: dHJ4Beo.gif]
Hidden Lesson: Reactions are always instinctive whereas responses are always well thought of.

Reply