Login Register






"Rechyyy // PC Gaming RockZ!" - The best of Rechyyy filter_list
Author
Message
"Rechyyy // PC Gaming RockZ!" - The best of Rechyyy #1
This ain't Faze clan, nor Optic nation or any other console clan in the world. But this is the PC community and I honestly enjoy Rechyy's videos weather it is, a montage and all the latest gameplay's from recent video game releases. I find the PC players on Rechyyy's videos, different and simply impressive. Confuseduperman: Thought's/Say's are much appreciative.





Reply

RE: "Rechyyy // PC Gaming RockZ!" - The best of Rechyy #2
Meh never really enjoyed montages, but this guy, this guy is insane.

Reply

RE: "Rechyyy // PC Gaming RockZ!" - The best of Rechyyy #3
(06-17-2013, 01:37 PM)Corey ☁ Wrote: Meh never really enjoyed montages, but this guy, this guy is insane.

It is fine that you don't enjoy montages, but I'm glad you've watched it. Smile

And yes, the guy is fucking insane hah.

Reply

RE: "Rechyyy // PC Gaming RockZ!" - The best of Rechyyy #4
(06-17-2013, 01:44 PM)|| Dragonjack || Wrote: It is fine that you don't enjoy montages, but I'm glad you've watched it. Smile

And yes, the guy is fucking insane hah.


Watched them a while back, He's just on another level ahha!

Reply

RE: "Rechyyy // PC Gaming RockZ!" - The best of Rechyyy #5
Got damn, those were nice montages. Especially as the clips were on PC.

Reply

RE: "Rechyyy // PC Gaming RockZ!" - The best of Rechyyy #6
I only watched MW3 Incorporated and it was great. I will look into this channell.

Reply

RE: "Rechyyy // PC Gaming RockZ!" - The best of Rechyyy #7
Don't really like that, FaZe is better.

Reply

RE: "Rechyyy // PC Gaming RockZ!" - The best of Rechyyy #8
Enjoyed the first video ,
I like CSS.

Reply