RE: What's your favorite Anime? 06-16-2013, 04:13 PM
#11
| What's your favorite Anime? filter_list | |
RE: What's your favorite Anime? 06-16-2013, 04:24 PM
#12
Blue Exorcist is my all time fav, haven't seen it in ages though.
RE: What's your favorite Anime? 06-16-2013, 07:32 PM
#17
(06-16-2013, 07:30 PM)Tree Wrote:(06-16-2013, 04:25 PM)Corey ☁ Wrote: I enjoyed that quite a lot more then i thought i would, i need to watch that again!
Same, that was the first anime I've ever cried to, shit was emotional.
Gotta say, they either make it very emotional or very sexual the ones ive watched
RE: What's your favorite Anime? 06-16-2013, 07:37 PM
#18
I think it's named Big three which is Naruto, One Piece <3 and Bleach.
My favourite is One Piece of course.
My favourite is One Piece of course.
RE: What's your favorite Anime? 06-16-2013, 08:51 PM
#20
Pokemon is my faveorite.
Don't talk about it, be about it.





![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)