Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 101
Threads: 9
RE: Weeds 06-14-2013, 10:16 AM
#2
I may take a look at this.
I have quite a few weeks of boredom ahead of me as I just finished High-school.
Although may watch 'Breaking Bad'.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 2,248
Threads: 135
RE: Weeds 06-14-2013, 02:02 PM
#4
Anywhere I can watch it? Is it on netflix? Sounds like the kind of thing I'd watch.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 250
Threads: 18
RE: Weeds 06-18-2013, 01:23 PM
#6
I've seen every episodes, one of my favorite shows.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 794
Threads: 98
RE: Weeds 06-18-2013, 01:26 PM
#7
Never ever watched it before, but as soon as i saw that picture of the women and the weed, phew.
I am downloading season 1 now.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 1,752
Threads: 119
RE: Weeds 06-18-2013, 03:11 PM
#8
I watched this show when I was like 8 or 9 and I haven't watched it since.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 524
Threads: 50
RE: Weeds 06-18-2013, 04:38 PM
#10
I watched the first two episodes and I liked it, I just never got around to watching it again.
It's a good show, would recommend to anyone looking for a good series.
•