Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 83
Threads: 11
RE: Favourite Call of Duty? 06-13-2013, 07:56 AM
#11
I really liked the first black ops. I was trying to get the Gold Camo in it which requires 10+ prestiges when black ops 2 came out. I switched over to 2 because it is newer and has more players, but I actually like the first black ops much more.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 2,248
Threads: 135
RE: Favourite Call of Duty? 06-14-2013, 06:39 AM
#12
COD 4
WAW
BO:1
BO:2
MW3
MW2
That's the order from best <worst
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 794
Threads: 98
RE: Favourite Call of Duty? 06-14-2013, 10:56 AM
#14
Cod 4
MW2
WAW
MW3
BO1
BO2
COD 2
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 1,004
Threads: 64
RE: Favourite Call of Duty? 06-14-2013, 10:58 AM
#15
COD 4 is probably the best FPS i ever played.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 233
Threads: 26
RE: Favourite Call of Duty? 06-14-2013, 03:49 PM
#19
I honestly feel that every time I play a CoD it's just like it was before. They're all the same to me.
•