Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 213
Threads: 53
Favourite Call of Duty? 06-12-2013, 09:24 AM
#1
Mine without a doubt was Modern Wafare 2, what about you?
"Life will get better, if you make it better."
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 1,375
Threads: 106
RE: Favourite Call of Duty? 06-12-2013, 09:26 AM
#2
CoD4 is the best CoD ever made imo. I like it for competitive gaming.
Dont like me? Oh well, go play in traffic.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 428
Threads: 39
RE: Favourite Call of Duty? 06-12-2013, 10:32 AM
#4
COD3 is by far my all time favorite.
BO2 comes in second place.
PM me for help with anything site related.
Head of DZ Operations
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 101
Threads: 9
RE: Favourite Call of Duty? 06-12-2013, 03:58 PM
#6
No doubt was CoD4,
Although, I'd agree with MW2 as-well.
I loved back in 2010 when teams were coming about.
When the community was actually kind to each-other x)
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 1,752
Threads: 119
RE: Favourite Call of Duty? 06-12-2013, 03:59 PM
#7
I believe my favorite Call of Duty game is : Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, also known as Call of Duty 4.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 64
Threads: 7
RE: Favourite Call of Duty? 06-13-2013, 07:09 AM
#8
I first started playing CoD on MW2, but MW3 was the only one I ever really got into.
Zombies is my favorite mode though and it's on neither of them :c
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 2,704
Threads: 252
RE: Favourite Call of Duty? 06-13-2013, 07:19 AM
#9
I do not play CoD nor find it enjoyable, however my first and only CoD was/is Black Ops 2.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 537
Threads: 35
RE: Favourite Call of Duty? 06-13-2013, 07:50 AM
#10
I still love playing MW2 Search and Destroy with the buds.
•