Login Register






Most you've ever spent on a meal filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Most you've ever spent on a meal #21
Where I from we maybe $3 at high end restaurant lol

Reply

RE: Most you've ever spent on a meal #22
(06-05-2024, 07:20 PM)Jiggly Wrote:
(05-31-2024, 07:46 AM)Santoro998 Wrote:
(05-15-2024, 06:28 PM)Jiggly Wrote: What made you go for it in the first place? Haha.
I was making alot of money at the time and felt like impressing this girl that was with me.

Ah for a girl.. Did it work?

Yeah it did.

[+] 1 user Likes Santoro998's post
Reply

RE: Most you've ever spent on a meal #23
This was the most expensive I've ever purchased. Was for me and my then fiancee when were in Mexico at the end of 2021. $831 USD for both of us. Most amazing meal I've ever had but paying that much for 2 people to eat was fucking stupid ngl
[Image: 7HhhYWR.jpeg]
(This post was last modified: 06-21-2024, 07:24 AM by Uzinero.)
Proud Member of the BPSG.
[Image: 5qK1iJK.png]

I couldn't bring myself to remove the hood classic above, enjoy it as a time capsule.

Reply

RE: Most you've ever spent on a meal #24
about $60 on a succulent chinese meal

Reply

RE: Most you've ever spent on a meal #25
(06-18-2024, 07:52 AM)Santoro998 Wrote:
(06-05-2024, 07:20 PM)Jiggly Wrote:
(05-31-2024, 07:46 AM)Santoro998 Wrote: I was making alot of money at the time and felt like impressing this girl that was with me.

Ah for a girl.. Did it work?

Yeah it did.

Brilliant XD Although I'm concerned on what type of girl you end up with if that's what impressed her Wink

(06-21-2024, 07:23 AM)Uzinero Wrote: This was the most expensive I've ever purchased. Was for me and my then fiancee when were in Mexico at the end of 2021. $831 USD for both of us. Most amazing meal I've ever had but paying that much for 2 people to eat was fucking stupid ngl
[Image: 7HhhYWR.jpeg]

That looks unreal. I'm not surprised you took a photo of it.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Jiggly's post
Reply