Login Register






Favorite anime? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Favorite anime? #11
Steins Gate and No Game No Life

First Anime I've watched and the main reason, I've been into Anime

Reply

RE: Favorite anime? #12
Evangelion or Akira, though i also quite enjoyed Hetalia: Axis Powers

Reply

RE: Favorite anime? #13
(05-29-2024, 02:10 AM)SpacePanel Wrote: What is your all-time favorite anime?
bro it has to be mirai nikki is just fire ngl

Reply

RE: Favorite anime? #14
I love YuYu Hakusho and Cowboy Bebop. What about yall?

Reply

RE: Favorite anime? #15
(05-29-2024, 02:10 AM)SpacePanel Wrote: What is your all-time favorite anime?
enjoying JJK

Reply

RE: Favorite anime? #16
cowboy bebop - short 24 or something old vibe anime about cosmic cowboy and his friends, has comedy, psychology, old love and main antagonist parts, and of course insanely cool jazz music

Reply

RE: Favorite anime? #17
(05-29-2024, 02:10 AM)SpacePanel Wrote: What is your all-time favorite anime?
91 days, check it out pretty underrated imo

Reply

RE: Favorite anime? #18
I like anime pr0n the most ^.^

Reply

RE: Favorite anime? #19
Tokyo ghoul, JJK and naruto are all top tier imo

Reply

RE: Favorite anime? #20
Attack on titan was the first that I watched and that got me into anime

Reply