Two Years of Service
Posts: 51
Threads: 5
RE: Favorite anime? 06-17-2024, 08:12 PM
#11
Steins Gate and No Game No Life
First Anime I've watched and the main reason, I've been into Anime
•
Two Years of Service
Posts: 5
Threads: 0
RE: Favorite anime? 06-25-2024, 03:49 PM
#12
Evangelion or Akira, though i also quite enjoyed Hetalia: Axis Powers
•
Six Years of Service
Posts: 4
Threads: 0
RE: Favorite anime? 06-27-2024, 06:17 PM
#14
I love YuYu Hakusho and Cowboy Bebop. What about yall?
•
Two Years of Service
Posts: 13
Threads: 2
RE: Favorite anime? 07-03-2024, 04:36 PM
#16
cowboy bebop - short 24 or something old vibe anime about cosmic cowboy and his friends, has comedy, psychology, old love and main antagonist parts, and of course insanely cool jazz music
•
Two Years of Service
Posts: 5
Threads: 0
RE: Favorite anime? 07-18-2024, 09:40 PM
#18
I like anime pr0n the most ^.^
•
Two Years of Service
Posts: 5
Threads: 0
RE: Favorite anime? 07-20-2024, 01:08 AM
#19
Tokyo ghoul, JJK and naruto are all top tier imo
•
Two Years of Service
Posts: 5
Threads: 0
RE: Favorite anime? 07-21-2024, 04:11 PM
#20
Attack on titan was the first that I watched and that got me into anime
•