Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 60
Threads: 3
RE: Most you've ever spent on a meal 05-25-2024, 10:20 PM
#11
I've probably spent anywhere from $60 to $70 for myself. It was all you can heat high quality meat. It was worth it lol!
"Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right."
Contact: inf0x00(a)unseen.is
Infinite.
•
Fourteen Years of Service
Posts: 19,151
Threads: 2,067
RE: Most you've ever spent on a meal 05-26-2024, 12:24 AM
#12
Most I'll personally spend is $50-75 on special occasions. Usually enough for filet/lobster. Much more than that is just a waste of money.
•
Three Years of Service
Posts: 6
Threads: 0
RE: Most you've ever spent on a meal 06-06-2024, 06:52 PM
#15
about $1000 after tip for 2 people. cool experience, never again though
Five Years of Service
Posts: 6
Threads: 0
RE: Most you've ever spent on a meal 06-17-2024, 10:43 PM
#20
Not a common occurrence, but about $350/head for a specific restaurant I visit about once a year. No regrets. It is good food, good service, and it's kind of an experience you get with the meal.
•