Login Register






how much money have you lost in investing/trading. filter_list
Author
Message
RE: how much money have you lost in investing/trading. #11
The trick to not losing any money is to not pull out, you haven't lost anything until you sell even if it never goes back up

Reply

RE: how much money have you lost in investing/trading. #12
Several thousand euros last year, mainly as a result of bad short positions with high leverage... šŸ˜•

Reply

RE: how much money have you lost in investing/trading. #13
(03-01-2024, 03:40 PM)jtp2024 Wrote: how much money have you lost in investing/trading.

About 1.5 k , but I’m recovering right now
(This post was last modified: 03-21-2024, 08:47 AM by dna7777fall.)

Reply

RE: how much money have you lost in investing/trading. #14
Won about 10k and lost around12k

Reply

RE: how much money have you lost in investing/trading. #15
with the mining of bitcoin

Reply

RE: how much money have you lost in investing/trading. #16
Probably around 10k. I hate even thinking about it

Reply

RE: how much money have you lost in investing/trading. #17
(03-13-2024, 01:07 PM)Mr Y Wrote: The trick to not losing any money is to not pull out, you haven't lost anything until you sell even if it never goes back up

Well, than I am proudly invested in Terra Luna once worth around 2.000€. Biggrin

Reply

RE: how much money have you lost in investing/trading. #18
everything i've put in investind/trading I lost it... dont listen to them gurus its pure gambling

Reply

RE: how much money have you lost in investing/trading. #19
About 40k over the las years

Reply

RE: how much money have you lost in investing/trading. #20
Several years ago, I was down 60k for one investment. Came back up some, but still lost ~35k on it.

You can't always win. It's just part of investing.

Reply