Login Register






one piece filter_list
Author
Message
one piece #1
what are everyone’s thoughts on gear 5?

Reply

RE: one piece #2
(03-24-2024, 01:53 PM)keebz Wrote: what are everyone’s thoughts on gear 5?
Easily best transformation in one piece

Reply

RE: one piece #3
In terms of creative transformation and powers is one of the best.
But I think in battles, it lost a little seriously in Luffy

Reply

RE: one piece #4
(03-28-2024, 03:58 AM)travis_cock Wrote:
(03-24-2024, 01:53 PM)keebz Wrote: what are everyone’s thoughts on gear 5?
Easily best transformation in one piece

The creativity it gives Oda is so refreshing

(04-04-2024, 04:12 PM)icbz Wrote: In terms of creative transformation and powers is one of the best.
But I think in battles, it lost a little seriously in Luffy

I can understand that point, hopefully we get more serious moments like his giant form from the manga.
(This post was last modified: 04-05-2024, 07:27 PM by keebz.)

Reply

RE: one piece #5
I see this transformation as a free gateway to victory, just like gear 4 was. I don't see the same determination eg. vs lucci or crocodile in the early days

Reply