Login Register






how did you start smoking weed? xD filter_list
Author
Message
RE: how did you start smoking weed? xD #11
I just wanted to chill when i had a worse moment in my life

Reply

RE: how did you start smoking weed? xD #12
In school on a break my friend ask do i want to go with him

Reply

RE: how did you start smoking weed? xD #13
Chucked up a fair too many times and got over that. Ended up using it in free time and enjoying it.

Reply

RE: how did you start smoking weed? xD #14
Chilled with a girl who was my crush, and told me to try … after this moment mj was my new crush

Reply

RE: how did you start smoking weed? xD #15
School influence, everyone was doing it. I remember the first time smoking a spliff with a mate. We went to a supermarket to get some munchies and thought we had overheard security on the radio talking about us. We ran out of the shop as fast as we could, as if something could have even happened to us haha. Was around 14 then

Reply

RE: how did you start smoking weed? xD #16
life was shit with 15-16, weed helped, not a great idea in hindsight

Reply

RE: how did you start smoking weed? xD #17
Hung out with a buddy who was a stoner. Nothin like wii gold high as hell haha

Reply

RE: how did you start smoking weed? xD #18
Started with edibles, because I didn't want to inhale anything. Then started smoking when I was around other friends who were smoking.

Reply

RE: how did you start smoking weed? xD #19
Wanted to try it on my own, but I also stopped recently

Reply

RE: how did you start smoking weed? xD #20
got hot boxed in a car, like how it felt, then started on my own

Reply