Login Register






Whats your music type? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Whats your music type? #11
(01-20-2024, 07:18 PM)Abandonedkoko Wrote: Old school hip hop for me. Can’t stand the new stuff.. god makes me sound so old hahah

Modern hip-hop is basically a different genre compared to pre-2000s.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

[+] 1 user Likes Oni's post
Reply

RE: Whats your music type? #12
old hip hop and r&B music are my go tos

[+] 1 user Likes jrocxzs's post
Reply

RE: Whats your music type? #13
I think rap and funk for me, i like great pop voices too

[+] 1 user Likes kiza42's post
Reply

RE: Whats your music type? #14
I genuinely can listen to everything my taste is always changing. Currently i came back to old souncloud plug.

[+] 1 user Likes DavidCigano283's post
Reply

RE: Whats your music type? #15
Depends on my mood, as most people, I go trough phases.

Currently, im really into LoFI. Its super chill, helps me calm down and rewind after a stressful day of work/life/DNAs Smile

[+] 1 user Likes ahmedGYA's post
Reply

RE: Whats your music type? #16
Anything and everything, usually rotate through genres

[+] 1 user Likes EvoRS25's post
Reply

RE: Whats your music type? #17
I love drum and bass, fucking love it

Reply

RE: Whats your music type? #18
I like 70s rock but i honestly listen to anything. The spotify DJ has had some sweet sounds as of recently.

Reply

RE: Whats your music type? #19
definitely not tiktok and ig music. the rest ok Smile
(This post was last modified: 02-20-2024, 09:30 PM by al_kuttab.)

[+] 1 user Likes al_kuttab's post
Reply