Login Register






Crypto filter_list
Author
Message
Crypto #1
Cryptos to low invest atm?
I have some eth, btc & xrp.
Any other recommendations?

Reply

RE: Crypto #2
Investing in alts are one of the prime and wise idea you should look at, other than the big picture of investing enough on mining on new chains and investing in upcoming IPO's.
[align=center]
Quote:Every one is created equal.

Jabber: senpai@jabbim.ru

For simple general escrow inquiries send me a direct message.

Reply

RE: Crypto #3
I would advise you to invest, but doing it unofficially may not be very safe, for example, I recently contacted a so-called crypto hotel in Panama, and they said you need to get like Panama crypto license https://fastoffshorelicenses.com/offshor...se/panama/, otherwise you won’t be able to sell there.

Reply

RE: Crypto #4
honestly I would do eth if i was going to invest in anything.

Reply

RE: Crypto #5
Crypto is a bit like betting.. You never know exactly if you will win or not

Reply

RE: Crypto #6
AI coins. SingularityDAO, brother of SingularityNET and decentralized. HIghest of all time $6.4 and currently sitting at $0.39. GL

Reply

RE: Crypto #7
Trading on VIX 75 is the best so far 😎

Reply