Two Years of Service
Posts: 8
Threads: 0
RE: how many times do you brush your teeth? 01-24-2024, 03:10 AM
#211
always done 2 times a day dental work is too expensive to abuse them
•
Two Years of Service
Posts: 9
Threads: 0
RE: how many times do you brush your teeth? 01-24-2024, 05:39 AM
#212
Ideally once in the morning and once at night. I try to floss daily too if I can.
•
Three Years of Service
Posts: 32
Threads: 0
RE: how many times do you brush your teeth? 01-25-2024, 03:23 AM
#213
Only once in the morning , not a twice a day
I guess I'm in the minority with this one lol
(This post was last modified: 01-25-2024, 03:24 AM by joshualiu.)
•
Two Years of Service
Posts: 10
Threads: 0
RE: how many times do you brush your teeth? 01-25-2024, 08:46 AM
#214
Twice a day, in the morning and in the night before I sleep
•
Two Years of Service
Posts: 68
Threads: 1
RE: how many times do you brush your teeth? 01-25-2024, 12:14 PM
#215
Two times a day usually, but if Im going out, always after eating. Oral hygiene is linked closely to overall health, so its really important to me.
•
Two Years of Service
Posts: 25
Threads: 0
RE: how many times do you brush your teeth? 01-25-2024, 12:33 PM
#216
Twice a day, sometimes once.
•
Two Years of Service
Posts: 36
Threads: 0
RE: how many times do you brush your teeth? 01-25-2024, 01:42 PM
#217
I try my best to brush 2 times a day
•
Two Years of Service
Posts: 24
Threads: 0
RE: how many times do you brush your teeth? 01-30-2024, 10:35 AM
#219
i try to brush after every meal.
•
Two Years of Service
Posts: 25
Threads: 0
RE: how many times do you brush your teeth? 02-11-2024, 03:35 AM
#220
twice a day, every day. and I use floss picks too
•