RE: Lenovo PayPal dispute 01-22-2024, 07:03 PM
#31
just want to keep updates on this case
| Lenovo PayPal dispute filter_list | |
(01-08-2024, 10:10 AM)HeardIt Wrote:any results yet?(01-08-2024, 09:55 AM)mike oxlong Wrote:(01-08-2024, 09:52 AM)HeardIt Wrote: they responded to one of his claims and not the other though. so seems like they are responding occasionallythey didn't really respond tho did they because there's no response that has been added to the PayPal claim the time has just been prolonged maybe due to the fact he got linked or the PayPal account was weak
I hope so, just need to wait and see I guess.
(01-23-2024, 10:22 AM)FBI Wrote:(01-08-2024, 10:10 AM)HeardIt Wrote:any results yet?(01-08-2024, 09:55 AM)mike oxlong Wrote: they didn't really respond tho did they because there's no response that has been added to the PayPal claim the time has just been prolonged maybe due to the fact he got linked or the PayPal account was weak
I hope so, just need to wait and see I guess.
(01-23-2024, 10:22 AM)FBI Wrote:(01-08-2024, 10:10 AM)HeardIt Wrote:any results yet?(01-08-2024, 09:55 AM)mike oxlong Wrote: they didn't really respond tho did they because there's no response that has been added to the PayPal claim the time has just been prolonged maybe due to the fact he got linked or the PayPal account was weak
I hope so, just need to wait and see I guess.
(01-23-2024, 03:27 PM)HeardIt Wrote: Update: Very very unlikely I can see this claim out. PayPal have told me they won't be able to review the information I have provided until the 27th at the earliest which would leave me 72hours to do a legit return to Lenovo. I'm not taking the chance of not getting my money back, so if no response by the 29th then it's time to return
(01-24-2024, 10:17 PM)Elsdebo Wrote:(01-23-2024, 10:22 AM)FBI Wrote:(01-08-2024, 10:10 AM)HeardIt Wrote: I hope so, just need to wait and see I guess.any results yet?
(01-23-2024, 03:27 PM)HeardIt Wrote: Update: Very very unlikely I can see this claim out. PayPal have told me they won't be able to review the information I have provided until the 27th at the earliest which would leave me 72hours to do a legit return to Lenovo. I'm not taking the chance of not getting my money back, so if no response by the 29th then it's time to return
SB is not possible anymore. Boxing them is not possible because I need to pay shipping for return.
Unless I go full hardballer and box them with a chargeback through bank. Does PP ban a young account that does chargeback after a lost claim?
But the bank will want to see proofs of the PP claim maybe. Unfamiliar terrain for me.
A legit return is probably the wisest. Let it cool down a few months and consider a SB.
(01-25-2024, 06:45 AM)HeardIt Wrote: Finally had a response from Paypal. They are still wanting a PR filed to continue their investigation. I have already tried to raise one as previously stated in here but it’s considered civil not criminal, so fuck knows what I am going to do now.And to confirm this is for the $2k laptop?
I have to contact Lenovo by phone to arrange a return