Login Register






[PREVIEW] Poi's Multi-tool filter_list
Author
Message
RE: [PREVIEW] Poi's Multi-tool #11
(07-08-2013, 03:45 AM)Cyan Designs Wrote:
(07-08-2013, 01:00 AM)Dollar Wrote:
(07-07-2013, 02:56 PM)Cyan Designs Wrote: Why not make one yourself if you don't like his work? lol gtfo man, your rude.

I already got a tool sir. For tu12 also

Oh watch out badass over here yall! I really do hate rudeness from people.
You said make one yourself and I already have. Now your butt hurt and all. Are you a girl? Your emotions effect you greatly.

Reply

RE: [PREVIEW] Poi's Multi-tool #12
(07-08-2013, 04:17 AM)Dollar Wrote:
(07-08-2013, 03:45 AM)Cyan Designs Wrote:
(07-08-2013, 01:00 AM)Dollar Wrote: I already got a tool sir. For tu12 also

Oh watch out badass over here yall! I really do hate rudeness from people.
You said make one yourself and I already have. Now your butt hurt and all. Are you a girl? Your emotions effect you greatly.

accually, I am a girl. if y'all didn't know that...

Reply