Login Register






Whats your favourite food? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Whats your favourite food? #31
Indian, Thai or Japanese food is my go to Smile

Reply

RE: Whats your favourite food? #32
I am in love with Flemish stoofvlees

Reply

RE: Whats your favourite food? #33
Italian kitchen of course

Reply

RE: Whats your favourite food? #34
I love cheesy chicken casserole.

Reply

RE: Whats your favourite food? #35
anything with cheese in it. if not for cheese, i'd be dead

(01-16-2024, 06:36 PM)SpaceTiger Wrote: Indian, Thai or Japanese food is my go to Smile

Nothing beats asian food i swear to god
(This post was last modified: 01-19-2024, 04:56 PM by anywayz.)

Reply

RE: Whats your favourite food? #36
I love all food, I think, but especially pasta

Reply

RE: Whats your favourite food? #37
Smoked oxtail that is smoked to the bone! that then gets simmered in a beef stock made with dry aged beef pieces. Then it gets added to a Jamaican brown stew with butter beans and plated over a bed of rice and peas. Literal flavor bomb!

Reply

RE: Whats your favourite food? #38
(01-01-2024, 02:07 AM)Spe0dy Wrote: Whats your favourite food? Do you like pasta?

Chicken with some vegetables or spinach with rice :3

Reply

RE: Whats your favourite food? #39
My favorite foood is obviously khinkali bro

Reply

RE: Whats your favourite food? #40
Grilled pork belly over rice in a shoyu sauce

Reply