Login Register






how many times do you brush your teeth? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: how many times do you brush your teeth? #201
3 times a day, gotta stay fresh

Reply

RE: how many times do you brush your teeth? #202
Ahah that´s a great question, just to know how many times people brush.
I do it just when i go to bed.

Reply

RE: how many times do you brush your teeth? #203
At least twice a day. Sometimes (when I'm home), I even brush them a third time after lunch.
I'm very serious about my oral care. I once had a very very painful root canal treatment and I never want to experience something like that again.

Reply

RE: how many times do you brush your teeth? #204
2 times a day because i care abt my hygiene

Reply

RE: how many times do you brush your teeth? #205
As often as possible, preferably after each meal but honestly three times a day.
Smile

Reply

RE: how many times do you brush your teeth? #206
twice a day for me, has to be the only way for you to keep your teeth clean

Reply

RE: how many times do you brush your teeth? #207
At least twice a day. Sometimes (when I'm home), I even brush them a third time after lunch.
I'm very serious about my oral care. I once had a very very painful root canal treatment and I never want to experience something like that again.
Ahah that´s a great question, just to know how many times people brush.
I do it just when i go to bed.

Reply

RE: how many times do you brush your teeth? #208
Twice a day and floss. Didn’t take care of my teeth in my teens and regret it!

Reply

RE: how many times do you brush your teeth? #209
2 times a day, in the morning and if im not too lazy in the evening before bed

Reply

RE: how many times do you brush your teeth? #210
Usually 2 Times sometimes I do 3

Reply