RE: Which fragrance do you wear ? 12-28-2023, 12:00 AM
#61
| Which fragrance do you wear ? filter_list | |
RE: Which fragrance do you wear ? 12-29-2023, 07:59 PM
#64
Getting aqua gio. Is everyone using just designers or some people using copies ? as some of them a real bargain and smell way better
RE: Which fragrance do you wear ? 12-29-2023, 09:04 PM
#65
versace eros flame are my absolute fav, carolina herrera bad boy, invictus
RE: Which fragrance do you wear ? 12-29-2023, 11:05 PM
#66
Versauce Eau Fraiche, Versace Eros and Creed Aventus
RE: Which fragrance do you wear ? 12-30-2023, 03:22 AM
#67
(04-10-2023, 12:06 AM)Sinaaaay Wrote: Hi everyone, Im looking for some fragrance but I dont have a very good knowledge of this topic.
So, I ask u what is ur favorite fragrance and when do u wear it ?
Pacco robanne is the best
(12-28-2023, 12:00 AM)golobu Wrote:(04-10-2023, 12:06 AM)Sinaaaay Wrote: Hi everyone, Im looking for some fragrance but I dont have a very good knowledge of this topic.invictus and badboy
So, I ask u what is ur favorite fragrance and when do u wear it ?
Or dolce and gabanna is good too
(This post was last modified: 12-30-2023, 03:22 AM by Brutsy.)
RE: Which fragrance do you wear ? 12-30-2023, 11:29 AM
#69
Valentino born in Roma. I get asked what I'm wearing often, it's subtle and doesn't break the bank.
RE: Which fragrance do you wear ? 12-30-2023, 11:58 AM
#70
Parfums de marly althair in my opinion one of the top 3 releases this year


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)

