Two Years of Service
Posts: 36
Threads: 2
RE: Mothered, site don’t feel the same. 12-06-2023, 10:50 PM
#11
I don't know where mothered is, haven't seen him for a while now
•
Two Years of Service
Posts: 23
Threads: 0
RE: Mothered, site don’t feel the same. 12-20-2023, 03:59 PM
#12
It’s a shame that we haven’t heard from him, big part of the community
•
Three Years of Service
Posts: 32
Threads: 3
RE: Mothered, site don’t feel the same. 12-26-2023, 09:32 AM
#13
I too miss his contributions and general cordialism. Obviously a very bright mind behind the keyboard.
Four Years of Service
Posts: 26
Threads: 1
RE: Mothered, site don’t feel the same. 12-26-2023, 05:29 PM
#14
I recently returned to the forum and didn't know it he left.
He was very active and very helpful!
Three Years of Service
Posts: 25
Threads: 2
RE: Mothered, site don’t feel the same. 12-28-2023, 03:13 PM
#16
but where did he go though??
•
Six Years of Service
Posts: 24
Threads: 3
RE: Mothered, site don’t feel the same. 12-28-2023, 03:17 PM
#17
Where did He go? I hope He is ok
Three Years of Service
Posts: 31
Threads: 4
RE: Mothered, site don’t feel the same. 12-28-2023, 03:53 PM
#18
i've read many mothered reply on this forum and he really helped me develop my way of thought when we talk about SE. I hope he's doing ok and maybe he just wanted to take a break from everything.
•
Three Years of Service
Posts: 181
Threads: 27
RE: Mothered, site don’t feel the same. 12-28-2023, 05:21 PM
#19
Let’s just pray he’s safe and well, he went out his way to help everyone and give good advice. May he make a return in 2024🙏🏼
•
Five Years of Service
Posts: 395
Threads: 50
RE: Mothered, site don’t feel the same. 12-28-2023, 10:46 PM
#20
his SE website was top tier. Dude could have charged for his methods.
i miss mothered more than my ex man, I hope he's enjoying himself somewhere on the beach sipping a cocktail
The body exists only to verify one's own existence.
•